Planning and preparing for a wedding can prove to be a stressful for the bride. To simplify the work, she chooses some special ladies, who assist her throughout the ceremony. The ladies who are given this privilege are called 'bridesmaids'. From choosing the wedding flowers, guests list and menu to helping in the décor setting and gown shopping, bridesmaids are involved in almost every aspect associated with the ceremony.
Since the bridesmaids work hard through the wedding, it becomes important to arrange something special for them. Planning a bridesmaids' luncheon is the best way to thank the special ladies in a bride's life, who have been there with her during the wedding. It is also the traditional way for the bride-to-be to thank bridesmaids by inviting them to luncheon. Since it is a special time, the invitations for the occasion should also be extraordinary. In the following lines, we have provided some ideas and tips, for help you with bridesmaids lunch invitations.
Bridesmaids' Luncheon Invitation Ideas
- The traditional way of inviting guests to a Bridesmaids luncheon is by sending invitation cards via mail. There is a wide array of invitation cards available in the stores. Choose one that suits the mood of the occasion.
- Since the special girls are your close acquaintance, you can be a bit informal also. Inviting them to the occasion by making phone calls is another bright idea.
- One of the fastest and the latest ways of inviting your guests is by sending sms messages. Make sure to mention the time, place and date of the luncheon in all the messages.
- Technological advancement has given way to the electronic way of sending Bridesmaids' luncheon invitations. This time, invite all the ladies by sending via e-mail or e-cards.
- Include all the necessary details in your invitation in a very precise manner. The party date, time and venue should be mentioned clearly.
- Some of your guests may not be quite familiar with the venue. So, include information about the important landmarks near the venue, in your invitation.
- Don't forget to include your address and contact number in your Bridesmaids luncheon invitation. In case your guests want to inquire about the venue or any other details regarding the party, they will be able to contact you.
- Always avoid sending invitations at the last minute. Sending the invitations few weeks prior to the occasion will ensure that the chances of the ladies being busy is low.