One of the newest phones to be launched Sony Ericsson in the market is W380i. Right from looks to features, this model has it all. Introduced under the walkman series of Sony Ericsson, this phone comes with a camera of 1.3 megapixels, expandable memory and weight of just 100 g. The Walkman Media player, installed within Sony Ericsson W380i, helps you stay connected with music all the time. Though the phone is a flap model, it has dedicated music buttons on the outside that enable you to play, pause and skip tracks, without the bother of opening the flap time and again. The price
will be around Rs 11,000
Are you too lazy to wake up in the morning and loath it when the alarm doesn’t stop waking you up? Hate it when the phone starts ringing in the middle of a meeting and you have to fumble with the buttons to silence it? Sony Ericsson W 380i comes equipped with gesture control technology. It means that you don’t have to look for buttons to silence an incoming call or put the alarm clock on snooze. Just move your hand above the phone and it will do the same for you, on its own. You can also choose different light effects for different callers.
Hear the Music Play!
The music lovers will fall in love with this phone too! Sony Ericsson w380i comes equipped with Media Manager PC software. Now, you can easily transfer your music from your PC to the phone and it will automatically convert the songs to the right format. The phone comes with a 512 MB Memory Stick Micro, but the expandable memory is upto 2 GB. So, play, pause or skip any of the songs and even make new play lists every day.
In case you get tired of your listening to the same collection every day, tune into the FM radio. W380i also comes with a TrackID™ feature, which will help you tag a clip from the phone’s radio or any external source, to find out the singer of the song, its name as well as the album it belongs to. After you have the information about the song, get it on your phone via PlayNow™, that too in just a few clicks. Getting and listening music was never so easy!
Game to Click
The 1.3 megapixel camera that comes with Sony Ericsson W 380i enables you to captures all those memorable moments. Load them on to your PC and relive that special time, anytime you want. The camera has a 4x digital zoom and comes with picture blogging features. You can even go for video recording and make sure that time doesn’t slip away from your hands again.
Sony Ericsson W380i Features
- Weight - 100 g
- Available Colors - Electric Purple, Magnetic Grey and Black Champagne
- Screen - 176 x 220 pixel, with 262,144-colour TFT
- Memory - 14 MB Phone Memory, with Memory Stick Micro (M2) Support
- Expandable Memory - Upto 2 GB
- Networks - GSM 900 / 850 / 1900 / 1800, EDGE and GPRS
- Camera - 1.3 megapixel, with 4x Digital zoom and Picture blogging
- Music - MegaBass, Music tones, PlayNow, TrackID & Walkman player
- FM Radio - Yes
- Internet - Access NetFront™ Web Browser and RSS feeds
- Messaging - Email, MMS, Predictive text input and long SMS facility
- Battery - 7 hours (talktime), 300 hours (standby)
- Bluetooth - Yes
- Bluetooth Stereo Headset (A2DP) - Yes
- Infrared - No
- Wi-Fi (WLAN) - No
- USB - Yes
- TV Output - No
- Headphone Jack (2.5mm) - Yes