A bigger buttock is something many women are interested about. Not only does it set them apart from the crowd, a big buttock makes them look sexier as well. If you want to increase your butt size, you should concentrate on building the muscles in the area. Moreover, the muscles should be shaped in such a way that they look firmed up, rather than fatty. Many products and exercise programs are formulated to increase the size of the butt. If you want to know what the best ways to achieve the bigger size are, read the article. Go through the following lines and learn how to make your buttock bigger.
How To Increase Butt Size
- Perform squats to increase the butt size. Apart from increasing the size of buttock, this exercise shapes and builds the muscles in the area. Squats will help improve the shape of your legs, thereby giving you a proportioned appearance. Do the exercise regularly, to get a muscular butt.
- Lunges are as effective as squats in toning and shaping the muscles in the buttock. In order to get the best results, perform this exercise on a regular basis.
- You may also do kick backs. Perform the exercise by standing on one leg. Kick back the other leg, which is free off the ground. Wait until your buttock squeezes. Repeat the exercise ten times.
- Hamstrings curls can also help you to increase the butt size. While doing this exercise in the gym, make sure that you have chosen the weight, which is perfect for your level of fitness. You can also do this at home with the help of ankle weights.
- Climbing the stairs can help build the muscle in your butt. This backside workout should be done by skipping up stairs by twos, then marching quickly down, without using too much energy.
- Squeezing the butt muscles is a wonderful way to shape them. Squeeze the muscles in your butt for about 30 seconds and then release the hold slowly. Repeat it for about three times. Do this on a regular basis and look for a positive change!
- Running can help tone the butt muscles and firm them up. Run at the park in your locality for about 15 minutes in the morning. To keep it looking at its best, go about running uphill.
- Try loosing a bit of weight by modifying your diet. Cut out junk and fried foods such as potato chips. Eat healthy. Have at least three servings of fresh fruits everyday.
- Cleanse and hydrate your body by drinking plenty of water.Avoid caffeine and fizzy drinks.