Your granddad’s retirement party is just next week and you still don’t have the slightest idea as to what can you give him as gift? Or probably your grandma’s anniversary is next month and you are still wondering as what present can give her, which will be unique as well as personalized? Why not go for a money tree? No, we are not talking about the one that merely has the name. In fact, we are talking about a plant that actually has money on it, though not grown, either pasted or hanging. Now, you got it right. A money tree can be the perfect gift for anniversary, marriage, start of career or even retirement. Check out the ideas given below and know more about making money tree.
How to Make Money Tree
- Tree/Plant (Real or Fake)
- Crisp Notes (Currency)
- Floral Wire
- First, you need to decide whether you want an artificial tree or real tree for making the money tree.
- Artificial plants are much more durable than real ones and also require much less care. On the other hand, real plants hold much more appeal since their natural beauty adds to the look.
- Next, you need to go to the market and buy the tree/plant, along with the pot in which you will put it. The more decorative the pot, the more attractive will your money tree look.
- Take the real/artificial tree and put it in the pot. Make sure that it is properly secured.
- Take out all the notes and fold them accordion style, making sure that the folds are not more than 1/4 inch.
- Twist a short length of wire around each of the folds, in such a way that the notes look like fans.
- Finally, you need to wire the fans to the tree/plant.
- Your money tree is ready to be gifted!
- If you are making a money tree to give it as a present, do attach a note to it, expressing your feelings.
- In case you are planning to use a real plant, make sure that the pot is big enough to hold it when the roots start growing.
- It is always advisable to use smaller notes. This way, you can have more number of blossoms on the tree.