How To Make Hot Chocolate Fudge
It is holiday season once again! With it has come the time to host parties, one after the other. When throwing a party, deciding the menu comes across as one of the most complex tasks, with the dessert being across the most difficult choice to make. As you start selecting the recipes, one of them seems to be out of sync with the taste of your guests, while the other looks as if it has been repeated too many times. Then, there is yet another one that seems good, but requires too much effort! Phew! What to do now? Simple, scroll through this article and explore how to make one of the most delicious and easy-to-make desserts - hot chocolate fudge! Do make sure to serve it in a tall, conical glass, along with a long-handled ice-cream spoon.
Hot Chocolate Fudge Recipes
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 tbsp Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Almonds
- 1 tsp Cashew Nuts
- As the first step in making hot chocolate fudge, you need to put the chocolate chips and whipping cream in a pan.
- Place the pan over flame, on medium-high heat, and let it get hot, while stirring it constantly.
- As soon as the chocolate chips melt down, mix in the vanilla essence. Make sure to stir well.
- Get a tall, conical glass. Pour the hot chocolate mixture, as made above, in the glass, while making sure to drop some of it on the sides as well.
- Now, add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to the glass, followed by some more hot chocolate mixture.
- Again, add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to the glass, followed by the hot chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle cashew nuts on top and your hot chocolate fudge is ready to be devoured.
- 3 scoops vanilla Ice-cream
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chopped Nut (almonds and cashews)
- Pour the chocolate sauce in a pan and heat it well, as stated on its package.
- In the meantime, get a tall, conical glass and set it aside.
- Pour half of the hot chocolate sauce in the glass, while making sure to drop some of it on the sides as well.
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to the glass, followed by some more hot chocolate sauce.
- Put in the final scoop of the vanilla ice cream, along with the remaining hot chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top and your hot chocolate fudge is ready to be devoured.
- 2½ tbsp (50ml) Chocolate Sauce (plus extra to decorate the glass)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Peanuts (plus extra to decorate the glass)
- 2 small scoops Chocolate Ice-cream
- 2 small scoops Vanilla Ice-cream
- 2½ tbsp (50ml) Peanut Butter Sauce
- Whipped Cream, to serve
- Chocolate Flakes, to serve
- Get a sundae glass and dip its rim in the chocolate sauce.
- Now, spread some chopped nuts on a plate and dip the glass in them.
- On the bottom of the glass, put one scoop of chocolate ice-cram, followed by a single scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter sauce to the glass.
- Sprinkle half of the nuts, over the sauces.
- Again, add one scoop each of chocolate and vanilla ice-cream, followed by 1 tablespoon each of chocolate and peanut butter sauce.
- Add the rest of the nuts and both the sauces. Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate flakes.
How to Cite