For long, forehead wrinkles have been considered as a sign of intellect. Especially, in eastern countries they were displayed with pride. In men, forehead wrinkles are not much of a problem but in women, it is the bane of their existence. A forehead marked with lines can give anyone a nightmare. Even men, nowadays are trying every method available to free their forehead of wrinkles. Wrinkles in the forehead not only makes one look old but it can also be a sign of unhealthy skin. In young people, forehead wrinkles can also be a sign of stress and fatigue. As such to get rid of the wrinkles, the root cause has to be addressed. The best solution is to maintain a balanced diet with plenty of water and green leafy vegetables. Ultimately if you keep the skin healthy and do not take undue stress then your skin will have less chances of wrinkling. The forehead is the most susceptible to wrinkles because of a wide range of muscle movements. So, keep your forehead relaxed as much as possible. To know more read through the article given below on how to get rid of forehead wrinkles.
How To Remove Forehead Wrinkles
- Incorporate a balanced diet. A diet rich in fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, and whole grains will keep the skin healthy and prevent it from getting wrinkled.
- Always keep the skin hydrated. So, always drink at least 9 to 12 glasses of water a day.
- Crush a thick slice of papaya and mix it with a crushed sliced of pineapple. Blend it into a smooth paste and apply it on the forehead. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash off. Regular application will make the skin smoother and fresher and smooth out the wrinkles.
- Take two egg whites in a bowl and whisk it thoroughly. Add a few drops of lemon oil and whisk it again. Apply this on the forehead and after 5 minutes wash it off. It is very effective in getting rid of fine wrinkles.
- In a blender take one part apple and one part green pineapple. Blend thoroughly and then apply this on the forehead. Allow it to stay for 15 minutes and then wash.
- Apply castor oil on the forehead. This oil will make the skin of the forehead soft and supple.
- Take two tablespoons of yogurt, half a tablespoon of honey, half a tablespoon of lemon juice and two teaspoons of vitamin E powder. Mix this thoroughly. Now soak a cotton ball in this solution and gently rub the forehead applying gentle pressure. Let the solution stay for ten minutes and then wash with water.
- Another very effective toner that can be prepared at home is to make a solution of two tablespoons of vodka, one tablespoon of fennel seeds and one and a half tablespoon of honey. Mix well and leave it to sit for 3 days. Soak this solution with a cotton ball and then rub your forehead with it daily. It will keep the skin soft and remove wrinkles.
- Avoid stress and anxiety. Cultivate a positive outlook towards life. Smile more and squint and frown less.
- Massage the forehead every night with moisturizing lotions or creams. Massaging will increase the blood circulation in the forehead and thus help you to get rid of wrinkles.