Weddings are all about great ambience, good food, vibrant colors, traditional rituals and, not-to-forget, the most important entities - 'bride and bridegroom'. However, the guests also play a pivotal role in the celebration. So, how about surprising your guests with a wedding favor? An ideal choice, right!! Go a step ahead and make your favor a personalized one, by creating it on your own. The benefits of homemade favors are endless. For instance, you can make a favor that gels with the theme and mood of your wedding perfectly. Homemade favors are also budget-friendly and serve as a great way to involve your friends or relatives in the wedding preparations. In the following lines, we have provided some ideas on homemade favors for a winter wedding.
Handmade Favor Ideas For Winter Wedding
- Candles serve as the best option when it comes to adding light to the winter blues, making them qualify as an ideal handmade gift for winter weddings. Easy to make and good to gift, they can also be engraved with the name of the newlyweds or the date of their wedding, so to add a personal touch.
- Another useful gift would a set of moisturizing soap bar and liquid soap. They would assist your guests in keeping up with the winter dryness. While you can get a decorative wrapper, which has the name of the bride and the groom on it, for the bar, the liquid bottle can have the wedding date written on it.
- Magnets or magnet frames serve as a good option, when it comes to wedding favors. Apart from decorating the cupboards or refrigerator, they also remind the guests of the superb wedding.
- You can never go wrong with a treasure box, when it comes to wedding favors. Use your creativity and prepare a treasure box, which would serve as a good keepsake for your guests. Make sure that you write or paste something on it that would remind the recipients of the excellent wedding.
- Winters serve as a great time to enjoy food. In case you want to give something edible to your guests, go for homemade candy bars. Right from adults to kids, every body will love it.
- Winter is the only season of the year when you can thoroughly enjoy dried fruit and nut mixes. Prepare the mix at home and gift each of your guests a pack of it.
- Another perfect winter wedding favor would be hand-knitted mittens. Mittens help keep the palms and fingers warm in winters. You can also personalize them, by writing the initials of the couple on them.
- As soon as winter approaches, wreaths become the most popular decorative items. They take an important place in Christmas and New Year celebrations. So, what better gift for your guests, than a beautiful handmade wreath.
- How about adorning the house of your guests with flowers? Get a little crafty and create paper flowers at home. Go for winter flowers, such as witch hazel, honeysuckle and hellebore.