If you think that every day is a bad hair day when it comes to your hair, then you are mistaken. There is a hairstyle to suit every hair type out there; all you need to do is to pick the right one for yourself. Always keep in mind that not every hairstyle will suit you, so it would be wise to know more about which hairstyle suits you. One of the main things you need to take into consideration, while picking your hairstyle, would be taking into account the shape of your face. You will also need to take into account the kind of hair that you have and how you plan to manage the hairstyle. Hairstyles are not only about the complicated hairdos that we see on the TV, but also about how easy it is to get it done, how much it takes to maintain and how does it suit you. Having said that, let’s explore some tips that may help you get your pretty hairdo.
Tips On Getting Pretty Hairstyles
Choosing A Hairstyle
- Before you go about getting your new hairstyle, you need to know what your options are. The best places to come to know these options are magazines and advertisements. Flip through magazines and mark out the hairstyles you like.
- Once you have chosen the hairstyle, try to picture yourself in it. This should tell you if it suits you or not. If you feel the need for some advice, you can take the help of your friends to make the decision.
- Don’t forget to take into account certain factors like how complicated the hairstyle is or how long will it take to set it on a daily basis. If it is going to take you really long to get your hair looking the way you want it to, then it might not be a good idea for daily wear. Choosing simple hairstyles is good for daily wear.
- The final step in this endeavor is to go to your hairdresser to enquire if he or she is capable of helping you get that hairstyle. This is very important because if your hairdresser is not good enough, then the hairstyle could be a disaster.
Ideas For Hairstyles
The main thing that needs to be taken into consideration while choosing the hairstyle is the shape of your face.
- If you have a heart shaped face then you might want to consider a bob cut or shoulder length hair that curls out towards the bottom. Since heart shaped faces tend to have broad foreheads, don’t go in for any hairstyle that is voluminous at the top and thin at the bottom.
- If you have an oval face then you can be happy because it’s easy to find and decide on you new hairstyle. This is possible because most hairstyles will suit you. You can wear your hair short, medium or long.
- If you have an oblong or square face then it would be smart to go in for medium length hair. You can also have you hair styled in such a way so that a bulk of it is on side of your face to emphasize the shape of your face.
- If you have a round face then you should follow the trends that are opposite to those meant for heart shaped faces. Choose hairstyles with more volume towards the top and thinning out as it comes down. It would also be a good idea not to go with short or chin length hair.
Regardless of the hairstyle you choose, the main motivation behind your new hairstyle should be that you like it. Do it if and only if you like it and don’t ever be afraid of trying something new.