Pillow creases on your face makes you look like you have just woken up or still sleeping, even when you have taken a bath and got ready just 10 minutes before. Creases just make it so obvious and that is why it is important to get rid of them before you go out straight to office or anywhere important. You can't let these pillow creases ruin your good-looking face and it's very easy to get rid of these long creases in just a few minutes. This article comes up with some simple tips that will help you to fix these creases and it won't even take much of your time. Read on to know some great tips on how to get rid of the pillow creases on your face.
Getting Rid Of Pillow Creases On Your Face
- Splash some warm water on your face. With this, your face will wake up and the blood flow to your creased face will intensify. Warm water will also help your skin pores open up and the pillow creases will disappear in a few minutes.
- Apply a moisturizer to your face. Use some mild soap or face wash on your face and rinse it off with warm water. Dry your face with a soft towel and then, apply moisturizer on the whole of your face. This will help bring back the water content to your face and your pillow creases will be filled up. Your skin will look normal and even in just a matter of time.
- You can also speed up the process of removing pillow creases by gently massaging your face with the moisturizer. Simple massage will bring back the blood flow on your face. Rub your fingers all over your face in a circular motion, especially on areas marked with the pillow creases. Your face might be left a little red for sometime and the redness may take a while to go away. Take care not to rub your face too hard.
- If you are not in an exceptional hurry, it is better to let the pillow creases go naturally. It takes less than an hour for the creases to disappear. If you are willing to wait that long, then you can leave the creases on their own. The techniques mentioned above are to be tried if you are in a hurry and have to leave home soon.
As it has been rightly said that prevention is better than cure, you would do better to not let the pillow creases appear in the first place, so that you don’t have to spend time next morning on removing them.
- Sleeping on your side or all the way on your stomach brings creases on your face. Learn how to sleep on your back, to avoid those pillow creases altogether.
- You can also try using a satin pillowcase, as it is smooth and doesn't crease your face much during sleep. However, if you sleep for long hours, some creases may still appear on your face.