Neck fat is perhaps the most disgusting feature of being obese. Not only does it make you look like a fish struggling for breath but you also have to contend with the curious glances on your sagging flesh. The butt of jokes, the discomfort because of your monstrous neck of course comes with no strings attached. In women, it is a curse as the neck fat makes them restrict their favorite pastime – jewelry and accessories. Looking for a solution, they learn that the best way to reduce the neck fat is the age-old medicine, exercise. This is a fact that many people who are weighed down by neck fat must understand. It all depends on how trim you keep your body, as once you reduce your body fat, the neck fat also goes. There is no specialized diet for it unlike say reducing the abdomen fat. However, there are certain exercises that concentrate on giving the neck region a strict workout. However, it must be understood that these exercises won’t work in reducing the neck fat unless you do the same for the rest of the body. It is always a confidence booster if you can manage to keep your neck within your collars without it spilling over. To help you in this, read the article given below for the various exercises to get rid of neck fat.
Exercises To Get Rid Of Neck Fat
Front And Back Tilting Of The Head
- Slowly bend your head backward and stretch it as far as you can. Keep the head in that position and then bring it back to the front.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times and do it thrice a day.
Tilting The Head Sideways
- First, keep the head straight and steady.
- Then slowly tilt the head to one side, without letting the ears come in contact with the shoulders. Let the head remain in that position for a few seconds.
- Now slowly bring the head back to the original position and do this exercise for the other side as well.
- Repeat this exercise for 10 sets for three times a day.
Side To Side Head Rotation
- Very slowly turn the head to one side and try to turn it as far as possible.
- Keep the head in that position for a few seconds and then bring it back to the same position.
- Now turn the head to the other side, keep for a few seconds, and then bring it to the center.
- Repeat this set 10 times, and do this exercise thrice a day.
- Place your hand against the head, on the same side as the hand.
- Now, try to bring the ear in contact with the shoulder while using the hand to push the head back. There should be the resistance of the head against the hand.
- Keep that position for about 10 seconds.
- Now, bring down your hand slowly and relax.
- Do this exercise for the other side.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times, three times a day.
- Place both your hands on the forehead.
- Push the head forward while using the hands to resist it and push the head back.
- Keep the position for 10 minutes, and slowly take your hands down. Relax for some time and do this exercise again.
- Repeat this exercise for 10 sets and do it three times a day.
- Place both your hands at the back of your head.
- Now push the head backwards while using the hands to resist the movement.
- When pushing the head backwards do not tilt your chin.
- Let the head remain in that position for 10 seconds.
- Bring down the hands slowly and relax for some time.
- Do this exercise for 10 sets and three times a day.