What can be better than the divine feeling of sliding into steaming hot water to relax, at the end of a long tiring day? Generally, whenever people think about hot tubs and spas, the first thing they associate with them is luxury. In reality, they offer much more than luxury. A dip in the hot tub ends all aches and pains. The warm water soothes the body as well as the mind. They are technologically designed in such a way that a dip in hot tub will surely refresh you. Your hot tub or spas incorporate water pulsing action of jet streams. These jet streams cause the water to bubble and it’s this bubbling water which plays a key role in relaxing your muscles. Gentle massage like movement of the water around the body relieves the stress and rejuvenates you! A variety of maintenance and aesthetic accessories are available to add personal touch to your hot tub and make it more enjoyable. From enclosures to special lighting jets, there are many options. So, if you have finally decided to buy hot tub for relaxation and comfort here are some pointers, which will help you choose appropriate hot tub and hot tub accessories.
Tips For Choosing Hot Tub And Hot Tub Accessories
How To Choose Hot Tub
- A hot tub should match your needs. Before deciding on which one to buy, think how you will use it. If relaxation is your goal, then check out for hot tub with lots of massaging jets and comfortable seating. If you want to entertain friends or a large company then enough seating provision should be your pick.
- According to how many people will use, choose the size of your hot tub. The rule is to multiply number of people by 75 gallons of water to get total water capacity.
- There are varieties of options available in the market. It’s necessary for you to pick the one which fits in your budget without compromising on the quality! A good market research or a search on internet can get you a good deal.
- Choose the material you want. Hot tubs made of wood look attractive but are difficult to maintain, as they require lot of cleaning and upkeep. Moreover, they don’t offer contoured seating as their acrylic counterpart offer. Today, acrylic hot tubs are popular choice as they are easy to maintain and are long lasting. If you are considering a smaller investment, then vinyl hot tubs can be your pick.
- A variety of options are available to accessorize your hot tub. Convenient covers, special lightings, jets, enclosures can make your experience more enjoyable. Take a look at what your hot tub provides.
- It’s a great idea to test your hot tubs in showrooms before buying. Pay attention to the features of your hot tub. Ask questions like; can you move around comfortably? How comfortable is the seating? Are the jets noisy? And choose accordingly.
How To Choose Hot Tub Accessories
- In a busy and hectic life, most of us look for little relief from stress. Jets in your hot tub play a key role in this. So make sure that jets that accessorize your hot tub, thread in, oscillate, open, and close, are interchangeable and have no bearings. Basic jets, which shoot straight stream of water don’t have therapeutic value.
- Hot tub enclosures are gaining popularity. They are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. Enclosures are used for variety of purposes. Some are used for privacy, others for prevention from harsh weathers. Some serve more than one purpose such as enclosure for both design and privacy. If you are buying a multi-purpose enclosure, it’s important to ensure that the enclosure continues to serve its purpose.
- A wide variety of skimmers and drains are available for hot tubs. Both skimmers and drains work together and independently to ensure that water in hot tub remains clean. The types of equipments you choose depend on your preference and also on your budget. Though automatic models are a good choice, they are expensive!
- Hot tub covers are important for both safety and longevity of your hot tub. Many hot tubs are accompanied with covers but if not, then choose them carefully! The cover should have significant insulating value. Look for the cover, which locks, as this will provide safety to your kids. Check for Mylovac wrapped cover, which prevent absorption of water in the insulation of the cover.
- Hot tub filters are often unacknowledged accessory but an important one. They start their work, the moment bathtub is started. Rinsing filter once a week is essential for effective performance. Buy two pieces of hot tub filters and use them alternately every week. This will minimize wear and tear of filter and will make them last long.