Wrinkles, being the most tell tale sign of growing age, can be a real nightmare for anyone. However, as age passes, wrinkles begin to naturally appear on your face; especially the forehead. Forehead wrinkles are also accompanied by others signs of skin aging, like dull complexion and uneven skin. With proper care and a healthy diet, it is very much possible to reduce the growth of wrinkles on your forehead, and even the entire face, to quite an extent. Even existing wrinkles can be diminished to a large extent by using some effective home remedies, but they can't be relied upon to cure wrinkles completely and make them disappear. This article brings you some proven home remedies to treat the wrinkles on your forehead. Read on to know how to get back that youthful, wrinkle-free skin.
Natural Treatments For Forehead Wrinkles
- Olive oil is known for being very beneficial for skin, especially aging skin. Massage your forehead gently with olive oil every day. It will prove to be a very effective natural cure for wrinkles.
- Drink half glass of carrot juice regularly for about two weeks. It has proved to be very effective against wrinkles.
- Ripe papaya is known for its skin tightening properties. Take a piece of ripe papaya and apply it on your forehead. Daily application of papaya will make your skin shade lighter and also cure wrinkles efficiently.
- Putting a piece of fresh cucumber on your forehead will also benefit your skin and cure wrinkles fast.
- Apply lemon juice on your forehead and rub the lemon peels on your forehead. Your skin will not only become fairer; but even the wrinkles will begin to disappear.
- Aloe vera gel is known for its beneficial properties and has been used since ages, to retain the youthful look of the skin. Applying it directly to the forehead will help moisturize it and also cure wrinkles.
- Apply castor oil on your forehead on a daily basis, to prevent as well as treat the wrinkles.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and wipe it dry with a towel. Prepare a mixture of milk cream and four drops of lemon and apply it on the forehead. Let it remain on the forehead till it is completely absorbed. After about half an hour, wash your forehead with water. Regular application of this mixture for about 15-20 days helps remove wrinkles.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water to keep your skin hydrated and prevent the appearance of wrinkles on your skin. Also include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet, to cure wrinkles naturally.
- Flax seed oil is known to be an excellent wrinkle curing agent. Oral consumption of flax seed oil (as directed) can make the wrinkles diminish to a great extent.
- Rubbing ice on your forehead is also very beneficial and helps reduce wrinkles, by tightening the forehead skin.
- Rubbing vegetable oil on your forehead and allowing it to remain for 15 minutes will be of immense benefit. It helps in diminishing wrinkles fast.