Ginseng, also known as Ginnsuu, is the name of an herb that originated in Manchuria, a vast geographic region in northeast Asia. Native to the Northern Hemisphere in eastern Asia (mostly northern China, Korea, and eastern Siberia), the herb is perennial in nature and has a fleshy root. It is the root of ginseng only that is used in the preparation of a refreshing tea. Apart from being an energy-giving drink, ginseng tea has been associated with a number of healing properties as well, mainly resulting from the presence of natural chemicals called 'Ginsenosides' in the herb's root.
Ginseng tea is considered as one of the most nutritious herbal supplements available in the world and has been gradually earning popularity everywhere. It is now being cultivated by India, China, Japan and some western countries due to its rich health benefits. In fact, because of its health benefits, the tea has been compared to eating fish as well, which is considered as the 'brain food'. Mainly, there are 3 types of ginseng tea: American, Asian and Siberian Ginseng. All of them are beneficial for human health and vitality. Let us know more about the health benefits of Ginseng herbal tea.
Beneficial Effects Of Ginseng Herbal Tea
- Ginseng tea helps build up the appetite of a person.
- Drinking the tea helps improve blood circulation and mental functioning.
- It has been found to aid the process of digestion.
- Ginseng tea is beneficial for young women who suffer from menstrual cramps and distress, as it is useful in minimizing the stomach pain associated with menstruation.
- A rejuvenating drink, the tea helps fight fatigue and refreshes the mind as well as the body.
- It acts as a stimulant to the brain cells that improve concentration power and thinking capabilities. It is, thus, highly recommended for students.
- Ginseng tea is very effective for people suffering from low blood pressure.
- The tea is quite beneficial for people suffering from physical and mental stress.
- It strengthens the immune system and aids respiration.
- Ginseng tea works as an aphrodisiac and improves sex life.
- It is beneficial for people suffering from arthritis and asthma.
- The tea helps our body counter Type 2 diabetes, to control blood sugar levels.
- Drinking ginseng tea has been associated with reduced effects of Crohn's Disease.
- The tea proves to be is effective against Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome.
- Those suffering from constant headaches will find ginseng tea to be quite beneficial.
- It has been found to reduce the risk of several types of cancer in people.
- The tea can help lower the levels of LDL (bad cholesterol) in the body.
- Ginseng tea is good for those suffering from stomach ulcers and diarrhea.
- It can help calm down a person and increase his energy levels as well.
- If you are feeling down, the tea will surely help uplift your mood.