Ginkgo biloba tea is a unique herb with an incredible history which is more than 200 million years old. Acknowledged as one of the world’s oldest living species, this unique herb, with no living relatives, has been extensively used by traditional medicine practitioners to deal with a host of physical ailments. Prehistorically, people diluted this herb with water to cure ailments and thus evolved the ginkgo biloba tea. This herbal drink comes packed with loads of nutrients and health benefits and has been long favored to deal with stress and fatigue. Apart from this, the tea is known to enhance memory as well. Ginkgo biloba tree comes from ginkgo tree, a native of Zhejiang region of Eastern China. The tea contains key flavonoids such as quercetin, kaempferol, and isorhamnetine that are known to benefit health in more ways than one. Apart from this, it also contains plenty of glycosides, non-flavonoid terpenes, carotenoids and ginkolides A, B and C. To read more on the health benefits of this wondrous herbal tea, read on.
Health Benefits Of Ginkgo Biloba Tea
- Believe it or not, ginkgo biloba tea, like most other herbal teas, is believed to be a great memory booster. Ginkgo is known to facilitate blood flow to brain and ply blood and oxygen to the rest of the body, thereby boosting memory and mental alertness. Ginkgo biloba tea houses many potent memory enhancing properties and can be consumed conjointly with other memory-enhancing herbs, such as sage and rosemary, for maximum results.
- Another biggest plus point of this unique herbal tea is that it is known to pep up blood flow. Ginkgo biloba tea is known to accelerate blood flow to the blood vessels, organs and systems, particularly the heart and brain. If consumed in conjunction with hawthorn and lemon balm herbs, this potent tea can enhance blood and peripheral arterial circulation crucial for the proper functioning of the overall body. What's more, it is known to provide relief against diseases like Reynaud too.
- Ginkgo biloba tea, like most other beneficial herbal teas, is rich in antioxidants that are known to fight free radicals in body, thereby impeding premature ageing and dementia. Because of its brain-boosting potential, this herbal tea is highly relied on to treat diseases like Alzheimer’s, strokes, and other memory-related disorders.
- Ginkgo biloba tea helps to check the transmutation of cholesterol into plaque and is known to relax compressed blood vessels. Additionally, this valuable herbal tea is known to decelerate platelet activating factor (PAF). Excess production of PAF can results in various inflammatory and immune diseases, sometimes as grave as brain damage too.
- Regular consumption of ginkgo biloba tea is known to prevent blood clogging as well. It is known to offer relief from headaches, cramps and blood coagulation. Apart from that, ginkgo biloba tea is known to cure male impotency and hormonal imbalances.
- Ginkgo biloba tea is assumed to be highly effective against hearing disorders like tinnitus caused due to nerve damages and blood vessel disorders.
- Ginkgo biloba tea, like all refreshing herbal tea is believed to be a mood enhancer. It has many active properties that are known to refresh minds and reduce lethargy. It promotes wellbeing and is extremely effective against allergic inflammations, like asthma and eczema.
- Ginkgo biloba herb has been revered by both Chinese and Indian traditional medicine to cure mental equilibrium. As it is known to be a great brain-booster, ginkgo biloba tea can be effectively used to relieve stress, reduce fatigue, cure mood swings and treat clinical depression.