You get up one fine morning and spot an ugly acne right at the centre of your forehead? Isn’t that enough to ruin your spirit for the rest of the day? Acne usually happens during the best time of your life and can get far worse, if it goes beyond your face. Body acne usually occurs on your chest, back and upper arms and is more commonly traced in males. It might be a nuisance altogether, but if you follow proper acne control measure, you can get rid of them soon. By using the right body acne wash, in no time you would be ready to flaunt a clear, soft and supple skin. However, you need to be careful before buying a body acne wash for yourself. Several acne cleansers contain harsh and harmful ingredients that act as irritants and make your acne condition worse. So, why even think of damaging your skin with chemicals? Why not go for a homemade natural acne wash to keep your skin smooth and healthy? Try out the following homemade recipe for body acne wash.
Natural Body Acne Wash
- 1 cup liquid Castile Soap
- ½ cup extra virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Vitamin E Oil
- 1 tsp Tea Tree Oil
- 1 tsp Lavender Oil
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup liquid Glycerin
- First, pour a cup of liquid castile soap into a bottle. The castile soap will act as the base of your natural body acne wash.
- Now add extra virgin olive oil, vitamin E oil, tea tree oil and one teaspoon of lavender oil to the bottle of liquid castile soap.
- Melt half a cup of coconut oil in the microwave, until it is liquefied. Now add it to the bottle containing the mixture.
- Further add a cup of liquid glycerin to the liquid mixture.
- Now, put on the cap of the bottle and shake it hard to mix all the ingredients.
- You can now use this natural acne wash to cleanse your face and body.
Tips to Prevent Body Acne
- It is an oft repeated myth that acne is caused by not washing your skin. The fact is that acne is caused by not washing your skin in the right way. Rinsing the skin off strong shampoos and soaps that cause irritation to the skin is quintessential.
- In order to prevent body acne, you must always use a mild soap. Do not scrub your skin hard. Instead, use a washcloth or loofah to gently exfoliate your skin. Exfoliating your skin can increase blood circulation, remove dead skin and clean the clogged pores.
- Shower twice a day in order to keep your skin cool and remove all the excess dirt. Make sure that your body is clean and there is no possibility of clogged pores.
- Using a body acne cleanser every day can help if you are prone to frequent acne breakouts. Always take bath in lukewarm water and avoid hot water bath. Hot water causes the skin to dry out. The dried out skin, in turn, produces more oil and can hence lead to clogged pores.
- Do not use too many cosmetics. The chemicals and other artificial ingredients present in the beauty products tend to clog your skin pores and hence cause acne. So, keep it simple and nourish your skin with natural, homemade remedies.
- Use an effective moisturizer or sunscreen to keep your skin hydrated. Drink plenty of water and eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits to make your skin glow.
- Wearing the right clothes can also prevent an acne breakout. Certain cloth fabric may be rough and cling to the skin all the time. They can cause body acne to flare up. Constant rubbing against the skin can create clogged pores. So, stay away from uncomfortable, tight-fitted clothes.
- Always remember to change your bedding frequently. Clean bed sheets and pillow covers can help prevent body acne, since dead skin cells and bacteria wouldn’t find a place to attack your skin.
- Lastly, a healthy stress-free lifestyle can be of great help. Stress leads the body to produce a whole lot of chemicals, which, in turn, clog the body pores and cause acne.