Think sea, sand, sun and surf and automatically comes to mind is the picture of hot ladies in even hotter costumes. Yes, the bikini is the quintessential piece of fashion accessory that can be found in almost every woman’s wardrobe. Nothing beats spending a lazy Sunday afternoon at the beach wearing a sexy bikini of the latest fashion. Women, it seems have shed all inhibitions and are boldly experimenting with different styles of bikinis. Some go a step ahead and sport bikinis that can dangerously send men to having heart-attacks!
A stylish bikini will enhance your looks and appeal and also make sure you make heads turn at the beach! The best way to do that is to choose a bikini that is not only trendy but also suits your figure. Don’t ever make the mistake of going in for a bigger size or smaller size bikini just because you like the design. The key is to keep going to through different styles, not sizes. You can choose from G-strings, bejeweled, string bikinis, etc. Here are some quick tips to keep in mind while hunting for the flattering bikini for yourself.
- Know your size well. Don’t buy a bikini of a different size just because you like the color or design. Ill-fitting bikinis are the biggest mistake in your wardrobe. If the bikini you chose doesn’t cover as much you want, go in for a different design or style, not size.
- Choose darker colors in matte for slimming effects. Shiny materials in pastel shades don’t really provide a stunning and contrasting contour as dark colors do. Choose from black, dark blue, dark green, maroon, red, etc.
- If you are going for a white or cream bikini, make sure it has more than one lining. Prefer 2-3 linings as you don’t want to be embarrassed if you get wet on the beach. While buying, just place the back of your palm under the fabric. If you can see your palm in a mirror, the lining is not proper.
- Classic bikini styles are equally trendy so don’t forget to go through those styles once, before jumping into checking out the latest trendy ones. For all that you know, the one you might be looking for might be hidden in the classic collections.
- Experiment with G-strings, fishnet and transparent ones, only when you are confident about yourself and have the body for it. You don’t want to have shocked stares pinning you down at the beach.