Organizing birthday parties can be quite demanding as you need to keep everything perfect on the D-day. Therefore, it is important to decide everything ahead of time. Deciding the party menu can give you the maximum trouble as you may not know everyone’s preferences. Planning appetizers for birthday party can be equally tricky. Moreover, once you have decided on the appetizers, you also have to decide on the dips and sauces to go with them. In case a birthday party is round the corner and you are absolutely clueless on what appetizers to serve, try the easy recipes given below.
Birthday Party Appetizer Recipes
- 2 small round Camembert Cheeses (French cheese)
- 8 ounces Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
- 2 Eggs
- 4 ounces Bread Crumbs (fine)
- 3 cups Peanut Oil
- Refrigerate the cheese for a night and cut them in 12 equal sized wedges next morning. Refrigerate the cheese wedges again for some time.
- Now, break the eggs in a mixing bowl and beat them well.
- Combine sesame seeds and bread crumbs in a separate bowl and spread them on a flat dish.
- Take out the cheese wedges from the refrigerator and dip them in the beaten eggs. Then, roll them in the bread crumbs mixture.
- Now, place the cheese wedges in a baking tray and refrigerate again for an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep-fry the dipped cheese wedges till they assume a golden color.
- Take the fried cheese wedges out and drain them on a tissue paper.
- Serve them with cranberry sauce.
- 14 ounces Artichoke Hearts
- 8 ounces Parmesan Cheese
- 4 ounces Sour Cream
- 4 ounces Mayonnaise
- Dill Weed & Garlic Salt (to taste)
- Cut the artichoke hearts into fine pieces. Keep them aside.
- Combine parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, sour cream and garlic salt in a bowl. Add artichoke hearts and mix the ingredients well.
- Transfer the artichoke mixture to a long shallow dish, greased with a non-stick spray. Spread paprika over it.
- Bake the dish for 20-25 minutes in the oven, preheated to a temperature of 375 degrees F.
- Serve with crackers.
- 31/2 pounds Spareribs (chopped)
- Dash of Garlic Salt
- 6 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 16 ounces Water
- 8 ounces Russian Salad Dressing
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Place ribs in a flat dish and sprinkle salt and pepper over them.
- Put the ribs into a crock pot filled with water. Cook on low heat for 6-7 hours. Switch off the crock pot and drain excess water, once the ribs become tender.
- Mix pineapple juice and salad dressing to make a sauce.
- Arrange the cooked ribs over a grilling pan and sprinkle garlic salt over it. Spread some sauce on one side of the rib, using a spoon, and grill it till it becomes brownish in color.
- Repeat the same process on other side of the rib as well.