Getting rid of blackheads can be quite difficult as they are stubborn. Blackheads may affect almost any age group, right from teens to adults. Among the teens, blackheads are the result of hormonal changes that occur during puberty. They lead the skin glands to secrete more oil and produce more sweat. Among the adults, the causes of blackheads are varied, such as stress or lack of proper hygiene. Though treating blackheads is slightly difficult as they tend to remain obstinately stuck on the skin, using a blackheads face wash can help to solve your skin problem without any hassles. In case you wish to know how to make a blackheads face wash, follow the article.
Homemade Blackhead Face Wash Recipes
- 1 tsp Liquid Castile
- 1 drop Tea Tree Oil
- 1 drop Thyme Oil
- Splash cool water all over your face.
- Pat off excess water, leaving the face damp.
- Pour liquid Castile into your palm.
- Now, add tea tree oil and thyme oil to the liquid Castile.
- Mix the three ingredients gently, using your fingertips.
- Gently massage the face wash on the skin, producing lather.
- If you have excess blackheads or acne on your face, use a soft cloth or towel to softly massage the face wash on the skin.
- Remove the soap gently with a towel or cloth.
- Splash cool water on your face a few times, to remove the last traces of face wash.
Homemade Blackheads Face Pack Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- Egg Beater
- 12 Eggs
- 6 Fresh lemons
- Small Bowl, with boiling water
- Break the eggs and separate the yellow portion of the egg, from the white. Put the egg whites in a mixing bowl and mix them with the egg beater.
- Slice the lemon into two halves and squeeze their juice into a bowl. Remove the seeds, so that you have pure lemon concentrate.
- Pour the lemon juice into the beaten egg whites. Blend the mixture by stirring the batter for a few minutes.
- Now, wash your face with a face wash. You can also use warm water to wash your face, so that the skin pores are enlarged. This will allow the facemask to penetrate deep into the skin and remove dirt and oils that cause blackheads.
- Apply a significant amount of face mask on your face. Make sure that your face is well covered with the mask.
- Allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes. Once it dries, peel off the mask using your fingers. You will notice that your skin has visibly tightened and the black heads are stuck in the peel.
- Wash your face after peeling off the mask. Now, apply a moisturizing lotion on your face. It will soothe your skin and prevent irritation or itching. It will also prevent dirt from penetrating your face again.