Have you already spent a major part of your hard-earned money on baseless promises of expensive face creams, lotions and masks, without any result? If yes, then it's time to act prudently. Just open your kitchen cupboard and you would find the secret ingredient, behind attractive and beautiful skin, right there. In case you are surprised, it's surely time for some revelation. Did you know that your very own avocados are good enough to make your skin healthy, vibrant and glowing? Avocados contain a bountiful supply of nutrients that have been considered extremely beneficial for complexion, since long. An avocado face mask would not only cleanse the sticky dirt, but also soothe your skin totally. So, the next time you want to give your skin a treat, you know where to head. In the following lines, we have provided homemade avocado face mask recipes, which would surely rejuvenate your skin.
Homemade Avocado Facial Mask Recipes
- 2 ounces Ripe Avocado
- 1 ounce Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Pure Acacia Honey
- 1 tsp Molasses
- A few drops Chamomile Essential Oil
- The first step would be to mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture in a jar and blend in a mixer, until it becomes well blended
- You can even mix it with hand, in case you do not have a blender.
- If the end result is too thick, add some more orange juice.
- Apply the facial mask on your face and allow it to stand for about 10 min.
- Once dry, rinse it off using cool water.
- 1 Avocado, peeled and seeded
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 slices Cucumber
- The first step would be to mash the avocado.
- Now, add olive oil to the squashed avocado and mix well.
- Apply this paste onto the face, leaving the area around the eyes.
- Place a cucumber slice on each of your eyes.
- Leave the mask for about 10 minutes, before rinsing it off with cool water.
- Mash the avocados in a bowl, to make a creamy pulp.
- Stir in some honey and apply this paste onto your skin.
- Leave for about 10 minutes, before wiping it off with a cool washcloth.
- 1/2 Avocado, ripe and medium-sized
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 Cucumber
- The first step would be to mash the avocados, to make a creamy pulp.
- Now, add a tbsp of honey to themashed avocado.
- Further, add a tbsp of yoghurt and stir the mixture well.
- Apply this mask on your face and neck region, leaving the areas around the eyes.
- Place 2 cucumber slices over the eyes and rest for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the paste with warm water and then pat dry.
Tips For Choosing Avocados
- At the time of choosing avocado, it is vital for you to understand the type of avocado that would be perfect for your cause. You need to go for an avocado that is fully ripe.
- In case you are buying avocado in wholesome quantity, make sure you wrap each of them in a foil, separately and store them in a fruit bowl.
- Never store avocados in freezer, as the low temperature might hamper their delicate composition.
- The ripeness and readiness of an avocado can be determined by gently squeezing one in the palm of your hand. A ripe fruit would easily split open and the innards would be soft and easily mashable.