Acne is basically the occurrence of red pimples on the face, back, neck, chest and other areas of body, including the butt. Yes, you read that right. Acne is a skin problem that can affect, amongst the other body parts, the butt also. However, it is nothing to be ashamed of, since a large proportion of people, both males and females, suffer from this problem, especially during adolescence. Butt acne is just like acne on any other part of the body. Its symptoms, causes as well as methods of curing it are also similar. In the following lines, we have provided some tips for getting rid of butt acne.
How to Get Rid Of Butt Acne
- Exfoliate the affected area, with the help of a wash cloth. Follow this with a body scrub that will help get rid of dead skin cells.
- Take 4-5 plain, uncoated aspirins and add 1-2 tbsp warm water, along with some plain yoghurt. Apply a thin layer of the paste on the affected area. Allow it to dry and then remove by rubbing in gentle circular motions.
- Opt for underpants made from natural fibers and totally avoid those that have artificial natural fibers like nylon and polyester in them. At the same time, make sure that they are not too tight.
- Always wear clean underpants. While washing them, make sure that the detergent is mild and you properly rinse them in water.
- In case you indulge in exercising, make sure to wash your body with cool water and a hypoallergenic soap afterwards.
- Sweat is one of the main reasons for butt acne. So, try to wear underpants made of absorbent material.
- Do not use any oil-based body products and stick to the ones that have water as their base.
- Drink a lot of water and don't squeeze the acne. The latter case will only aggravate your problem.
- If the problem persists for too long or is too severe, it is better to consult a skin specialist.