According to a latest study, a person's sex appeal lies in his/her belly button. Isn't it good to know that even your navel can attract people towards you! I am sure that all those people who are hearing this statement for the first time will definitely take a look of their belly button right now. While your belly button may be or may not be appealing to others, it is always good to keep it clean always. It is a fact that many people often fail to give notice this body part, but cleaning it is as important as cleaning any other part of your body. If you want to know more on cleaning your belly button, quickly check out the points given below.
How To Clean Your Belly Button
- Baby Oil
- Cotton Swabs
- Hygiene Wash
- Since belly button is a sensitive part, be gentle while cleaning it. If your navel has got hard lint, it should be cleaned with care.
- To clean your belly button, you need baby oil and few cotton swabs. If it is smelly, get a hygiene wash too.
- Lie on your back and pour a few drops of baby oil into your navel.
- Let the oil set in the belly button for 5 to 15 minutes, to loosen the lint.
- Gently clean the navel with a cotton swab. Don't press or rub too hard, as it many cause injury.
- As your swabs get dirty, take fresh swabs to clean, until the bellybutton is completely dirt free.
- If your bellybutton is smelly, apply the hygiene wash and rinse properly with water.
- Cotton Swabs
- Rubbing Alcohol
- First of all, you will have to gather all of your supplies and keep them handy.
- Lie down on your back and gently stretch one side of your belly button, using one of the hands.
- The other hand needs to be placed in such a way that it stretches out the other side of your belly button.
- Now, get the cotton swab, with the stretched hand, and dip one head into the rubbing alcohol.
- Use it to clean the belly button gently. If your navel is too dirty, discard the old swab. Dip a new swab in the rubbing alcohol and repeat the process.
- Belly Button is a sensitive part of your body. So, don’t be harsh while cleaning it or you might end up causing harm.
- Never ever make use of any strong soap or sharp object, while cleaning the belly button and be as gentle as possible.
- While cleaning the belly button, don’t be in a hurry and give yourself plenty of time. You could hurt yourself by rushing the cleaning process.
- If your belly button is clean, but smells bad or the skin is red, use sensitive wash to clean it. At the same time, always make sure to rinse off the soap completely.
- If, because of any reason, the rubbing alcohol irritates your belly button, you can try using witch hazel instead.