Valentine's Day is one of the most cherished days for lovers across the world. It is the time to express their feelings and to make their beloved feel special. People celebrate Valentine's Day in different ways. While some of them go out for a weekend getaway, others plan a romantic day at home itself. There are still others, who indulge in movies and candlelit dinners. Still, gift giving is one of the traditions that almost every person, who celebrates Valentine's Day, follows. In case you are looking for unique Valentine gift ideas for your beloved, how about a homemade Valentine's Day coupon book. In the following lines, we have listed instructions on how to make valentine coupon books, within the comfort of your home.
Making Your Own Valentine’s Day Coupon Book
- Construction Paper (In colors like red, pink and purple)
- Coupon Ideas
- Markers, Crayons or Pen
- Hole Puncher
- Yarn or String
- First of all, you need to buy construction paper in a number of Valentine's Day colors, like red, pink, purple, etc.
- Start cutting the construction paper in rectangle, of 4" x 6" size. Cut as many rectangles as the number of coupons you want to make.
- Now, cut smaller rectangles, say about 2" x 3" in size, out of the remaining construction paper.
- Place the smaller rectangles on top of the bigger ones and glue them. Make sure that in a single coupon, the two rectangular papers are of contrasting colors.
- After the coupons have been made and even dried well, punch holes at their top, left hand corner.
- Write a coupon idea on each slip of paper, such as 'one free hug',' two free kisses', 'three cuddles free', and so on.
- With the help of a string, tie all the coupons together, loosely. Your coupon book is ready!! Present it to your beloved!