On a winter morning, nothing beats a hot cup of coffee, as far as the start of a day is concerned. However, in summers, we seem to run away from the same cup. In fact, in summer season, the thought of a hot cup of anything, be it tea, coffee or soup, seems to be miles away from our mind. Nevertheless, turn the thought of a hot cuppa into a cold cuppa and I’m sure, most of you would start licking your lips. Yes, you guessed it right! I’m talking about a cup of iced coffee. It can refresh you on a summer morning, the same way as a cup of hot coffee energizes you on a winter day. In case you are looking for a recipe for making ice coffee at home, make use of the ones given below.
Iced Coffee Recipes
- Dark-roasted Coffee Grounds
- Coffee Maker
- Pitcher or Carafe
- Plastic Glass
Instructions (Standard Iced Coffee)
- Making use of 2 tbsp roasted ground coffee per cup, brew a pot of fresh coffee.
- After the coffee is prepared, pour it into a carafe or pitcher.
- Leave it for 3 to 5 hours, so as to make it come down to room temperature.
- Alternatively, you can refrigerate the coffee for 1½ to 3 hours.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the coffee into the glass, on top of the ice cubes.
- Stir the coffee and add milk, if you want.
Instructions (Quick Iced Coffee)
- Making use of 4 tbsp roasted ground coffee per cup, brew a pot of fresh coffee. Let us cool down a bit.
- Fill a plastic glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the hot coffee into the glass, on top of the ice cubes.
- 2 tsp Coffee, regular or decaf
- 1 tsp Sugar/ Sugar Substitute
- 6-8 oz Milk
- 6-8 Ice Cubes
- 2 tbsp Warm water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence, optional
- 1 tsp Chocolate Syrup, optional
- The first step would be to mix coffee and sugar in a blender jar. Now, add warm water to dissolve the contents.
- Fill the jar with ice cubes, making sure that it only an inch and half from the rim.
- Now, add the milk, allowing one inch of room from the tip.
- To this, add vanilla essence and chocolate syrup.
- Blend the mixture for about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Just pour the coffee in a fancy glass and sip it!!
- 2 cup Coffee
- 2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Almond Extract
- 3 tsp Sugar
- Take a blender jar and fill it with all the ingredients mentioned above.
- The next step would be to blend the mixture until it turns frothy.
- Once frothy, just pour it into coffee mug and enjoy the cool drink.