One of the most refreshing and invigorating drinks in this world is coffee. A sip of perfectly brewed coffee, after a hard day at work, is the ideal way to unwind and forget all your tensions. If some milk and chocolate syrup are added to the coffee, all the more better! Yes, you are right! We are talking about a cup of rich and creamy mocha coffee. Be it a pajama party with friends or a bonfire with family, a cup of hot mocha coffee enhances the fun manifold. The best part is that you can easily make mocha coffee at home, that too as good as the one made in a café. In case you want any help, read the recipe given below and know how to make mocha coffee.
Homemade Mocha Coffee Drink Recipe
- Coffee Beans or Coffee Grounds
- Chocolate Syrup or Cocoa Powder
- Sugar to taste
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- First, brew your coffee as much as you want.
- Pour the brewed coffee in a mug.
- Stir the decoction properly.
- Heat some milk, on a stove or in the microwave.
- Pour the milk into the brewed coffee.
- Add chocolate syrup or cocoa powder.
- Now, put some sugar (as per your taste).
- Stir well and the coffee is ready.
- If you want, you can add some whipped cream on top.
- 14 oz (one can) Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups Strong Coffee
- 1 cup Hot Water
- ½ cup Pure Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- In a medium-sized saucepan, mix cocoa powder and sugar.
- Add hot water to this combination and whisk lightly, until it turns smooth.
- Now, heat the mixture gently for about 2 minutes, until the composition of the mixture turns thick. Stir constantly.
- To this thick mixture, add the evaporated milk and the coffee.
- Heat the mixture, until it just starts boiling.
- Serve the hot mocha coffee with some salty snacks.
- 1½ cup Coffee, frozen into ice cubes
- 2 cup Skim Milk
- ¼ cup Fat-free Chocolate Syrup
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- The first step would be to prepare coffee as you normally do. When cool, pour the coffee into ice trays, so that it turns into ice cubes.
- When the coffee turns into frozen coffee cubes, take it out.
- In a blender, add the frozen coffee cubes, skim milk, chocolate syrup and white sugar. Blend all the ingredients, until it turns smooth.
- Now, all you need to do is pour the mocha coffee in coffee mug and sip it!!
- 1/3 cup Ground Coffee, not instant coffee granules
- 3/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 to 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks, optional
- Whipped Cream, optional
- Combine ground coffee and ground cinnamon.
- In a saucepan, combine milk, sugar, cocoa and vanilla.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 5-7 minutes or until small bubbles appear on the sides of the pan, occasionally stirring it
- Pour the hot milk mixture into four coffee cups.
- Now, add cinnamon-flavored coffee.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and whipped cream, if desired.