Are you worried because of your under eye circles? Are you looking for ways for getting rid of the dark circles under your eyes? Dark circles around the eye region comprises of a common problem, seen in almost every other individual we come across. They might occur due to allergy, tiredness or may even be hereditary. While for some people, under eye circles may come and go easily, for others, it can be a constant phenomenon that always forms a part of their look. But not any more!! Under eye circles can be eliminated or at the least lessened to a great extent, with the use of certain remedies. In the following lines, we have provided tips on getting rid of dark circles under your eyes.
How to Get Rid of Under Eye Circles
- The best way to get rid of under-eye circle is to get proper sleep. Try to get at least of eight hours of sleep on a daily basis. Sleeping with a pillow under your head would reduce puffiness.
- Cucumbers act effectively against dark circles. Cut slices of cucumber and chill them in the refrigerator. After this, place them on the eyes, for about 10 minutes.
- Almond oil massage, under and around the eyes, would be beneficial in curing the black circles.
- Take some turmeric powder and add a few drops of pineapple juice to it. Make a paste and apply it on the eyes. After about 5 minutes, rinse off with cool water.
- Mix equal amounts of tomato juice and lime juice. Apply this on the eyes and after about 5 minutes, wash off.
- Take some mint leaves. Crush them and apply the paste over the eyes. Let it stay for about 20 minutes, after which you can rinse it off.
- Rose water also acts favorably in treating under eye circles. Dip a cotton ball in rose water and place it over the eye for about 10 minutes.
- Intake of foods rich in vitamin E, vitamin C and iron will prove helpful in treating dark circles under the eyes.
- Take two tea bags of chamomile tea and dip them in cold water. After a span of 5 minutes, place these tea bags on your eyes and keep there for 10 minutes.
- Make a paste from the following ingredients - a tsp of tomato juice, ½ tsp of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and a dash of gram flour. Apply the paste on the eyes, keep for about 10 minutes and rinse off. This would help cure the dark circles.