Being in a relationship can be a very fulfilling and satisfying experience. However, your eternal bliss can be suddenly hampered by the unwelcomed intruders. Yes, we are talking about your girlfriend's friends, who at times can be troublesome enough to ruin things between the two of you. In such a situation, it is advisable to avoid building any kind of presumption about her friends and meet them with an open heart. This will help you get settled with them easily. Secondly, in case you have had a bad experience with her friends, try to patch things up for your girlfriend's sake. There are more of such helpful tips that can help you have a warm relation with her friends. Read on to know more tips on how to deal with her friends and be a better partner of your girlfriend.
Tips To Deal With Her Friends
- Even if you do not like your girlfriend's friend, make sure you do not badmouth or insult them.
- Suck up your emotions on important events, such as her birthday, promotion or on your wedding. This will prevent the occasion as well as your girlfriend's mood from spoiling.
- You can plan an outing with your girlfriend's friends, to get to know them better. It is true that when you are in a relationship, you need your own space. You can sometimes sacrifice your happiness and make your girlfriend smile by going together on an outing, along with her friends. This will create an impression about your being social among her friends, which will certainly favor your own love relationship.
- Try to be extra nice to your girl friend in presence of her friends. Show your love and care for your girlfriend, which will certainly make her friends have more respect for you. They will have an opinion that their friend is in safe hands and thus will readily accept you in their group.
- Whenever possible, do some favors for her friends. This need not be big enough, but certainly significant enough to make her friends remember you as a good human being. Suppose, one of her friend’s boyfriend is looking for a job, you can definitely suggest some reputed firms in the surrounding. This will certainly make her feel grateful to you and she will begin appreciating you.
- Instantly apologize, if you ever hurt your girlfriend’s friends, consciously or unconsciously. You need to sacrifice your ego for the sake of your love and try to maintain a cordial relation with her friends.
- While interacting with your girlfriend's friends, show genuine interest in them. Ask them about their interests and personal attributes. This might help thaw the relationship between you guys.
- Be a good listener and whenever you meet them next time, enquire about anything they had mentioned previously. This way, they will feel that you are actually interested and concerned, while conversing.
- In case your girl has plenty of male friends, do not be jealous till the time she gives you reasons enough.
- In case you fail to like her friends, despite all efforts, tell your feelings to your girlfriend. Give her a rational reason for disliking them and also convey that you would prefer spending time with her alone.