- Lifestyle Lounge
- Beauty & Fashion
You want to amaze people in the party with your recently tan looks! Of course, neither do you have time to sit at the shore or tanning salon, nor are the negative effects of UV rays letting you take the natural tan. Obviously, you will be relying on bronzer to give your face a sun-kissed appearance. To assure you once more, you have chosen the right way to look great without being exposed to the bright sun. However, application of bronzer needs immense consideration, since uneven or excessive bronzer can make your skin look shabby and fake. If you’ve correct know-how about application, then bronzer is the best as well as quick and easy way to get that lovely golden tan. The powder form of bronzer is the most popular one, so here are given simple steps to brush on a natural glow.
How to Apply Bronzer
- 1 Large Soft Brush
- 1 Cotton Pad/Sponge
- First of all, apply a base or translucent power over face and neck as it will absorb the oil and moisture from skin. Such oil and moisture can lead to steaks and make the bronzer look unnatural.
- You can apply the bronzer to the whole face. However, bronzer is usually applied to the key areas such as forehead, nose and cheek-bones.
- First of all, swirl the brush evenly in the bronzing powder and tap off the excess.
- Start sweeping motions with the brush from the top of the forehead, working down the nose and then the cheeks.
- Start working lightly and fabricate the color steadily for an adapted shade. You can apply it to chin also.
- Check the application in daylight or natural lighting to make sure that there are no streaks or bronzer is not too heavy.
- If bronzer is too much, then blend it down evenly with a cotton pad or sponge.
- Apply bronzer mainly to the key areas i.e. the areas where sun mostly rests, like cheekbones and the bridge of nose.
- Apply bronzer not only to face but also to your neck, otherwise it will create a fake look. Blend the bronzer well.
- Don’t over apply bronzer; otherwise it will give you a fake and shabby look.
- Don’t apply foundation instead of powder, because it can make the tan look appear muddy.
- For dry skin, it’s better to apply moisturizer evenly before applying the base powder.
- Prefer not wearing copper lipstick or eye shadow when wearing bronzer, otherwise you’ll look metallic.
- While removing excess bronzer, don't blow on the brush because if a little moisture reaches the brush, it can lead to streaks.