The days that precede your transition from a single to a partner are often the most fun-filled ones. In the wooing stage, you go out much more often, have dates and spend great moments together. As you become a couple, life becomes predictable and partners often start taking each other for granted. However, it is never too late to go back to the earlier days and bring back the spice in your life. Now, you must be wondering how you can do it. Simple, by spending some quality time together! In the following lines, we have listed some fun activities for couples, which they can indulge in, to have a pleasurable time together.
Fun Things to Do As a Couple
- The best thing that you should do as a couple is go on a date. Remember those times when you were trying to woo her and used to frequent that neighborhood café? Live those moments once again, by going with your better half to the same place, on a date!
- Are both of you interested in reading books, whether romantic, thriller or philosophical. If the answer is yes, then reading a book together is one of the most entertaining activities that you can indulge in. You can read aloud by turns, so both of you are aware of the story.
- Go on a weekend trip. Very often, a couple gets so busy in their life that the partners forget to take time for each other. What better way to spend time with your beloved than on a weekend getaway to a nearby destination. If you of you are game for it, you can also go on an adventurous trip, such as skiing, rock climbing, windsurfing, and so on.
- Tired after a long day at work? Go to a movie theater with your better half and laugh your heart out, watching a comedy flick. Another option is a romantic movie, which will help you bring the spice back in your life. If you don’t want to go to a theater, rent a DVD and watch the movie, snuggling with your partner in front of the TV.
- Almost all of us have a passion for collecting at least one thing, be it antiques, coins, paintings, crystal objects, music records, and so on. If you and your partner have a common passion, then start building up your collection together, right from today.
- Taking hobby classes is one of the fun ways to spend time as a couple. Whether it is learning how to do the salsa, play violin, speak a foreign language or cook Thai food, you will get to spend time with each other and also give the other person a moral support.
- How much time has it been since you last visited the key tourist attractions in your city? Ages, right? Why don’t you spend this weekend going on a sightseeing your of the city? If want to step up the fun quotient, hire a guide and pretend as first-time tourists.
- Go back to your college days and play the 'Truth or Dare' game with your better half. Take turns in going for truths and dares. Remember, since only the two of you are playing, probably within the confines of your house, you can be as naughty as you want.
- There is hardly anyone today who doesn't like to play video games. If you two are also game for it, then go ahead and indulge in a video game tournament. You will have fun bashing each other in the virtual world. The loser can give the winner a treat.
- Cook together. The concept of 'cooking being a task relegated to women' no longer holds true in the present day world. In fact, these days, more and more guys are discovering the joys of cooking. Why don’t you guys prepare a meal together, with one preparing the main dish and the other cooking up the dessert?