With themed parties coming to the forefront, some of the themes have caught up as a rage amongst people. Barbeque parties are one of the most loved party themes. These parties are generally held at open spaces, like lawns and gardens. The most important component of a barbeque party is the barbeque grill. Efficient making of a barbeque grill leads to a successful BBQ party. While you have invited your friends and families for an evening of cookout, if you do not have a proper barbeque grill, your party would end up being a major disappointment. Read on to get tips on making a BBQ grill.
How to Build Your Own Barbeque Grill
- Round Piece of Tin
- To build a barbeque grill, you need to do some planning as to what would be the size and position of your circular brick fire pit grill. The size should be according to the size of grill grate and/or screen or cover that you can find for your grill.
- Look at the grill grate as a guide for accurate size of the grill. The diameter of the barbeque grill should be slightly smaller than the diameter of your grill grate.
- Lay the round piece of heat-proof sheet metal on the ground, in the position of your brick barbecue. Otherwise, mark the size of your grill on the ground, using the grill grate as a guide.
- The next step is to align the bricks or cinderblocks in a spherical manner, so that they almost touch each other.
- After you have completed the first layer circle, add the next layer, with the new bricks overlapping two bricks in the layer beneath.
- Go on adding layers of bricks, till you reach the desired height, which is usually between 18 inches and 2 feet.
- The next step is to set stones in the base of the fire pit, followed by firewood.
- Kindle the fire and burn, until it forms a good depth of glowing red wood cinders in the bottom.
- Now, place the grill grate on top of the fire pit. You barbeque grill is ready for you to prepare some delicacies!