You don’t want to be a part of a civil war in kitchen for making dinner after a long day in office. You want to cook something, which can be prepared in minutes. Your plan might be having it in two minutes and throwing yourself on sofa or your bed. A Quick meal is one solution for your problem. People have a misconception about quick meals that it may not taste well or it may not be food for health but there are millions of quick meals recipes, which will not only water your mouth but feed you rich proteins also. You can make these dishes in twenty or twenty five minutes. You don’t have to be in kitchen for two hours for making these meals. Twenty to twenty five minutes is the maximum time it takes to cook a quick meal. Read on to get a few delicious quick meal recipes.
Quick And Easy Meals Recipes
How To Make Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients in it.
- You can store the ranch dressing mix in a covered container for future usages.
Ranch Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. Ranch Dressing mix
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Put ranch dressing mix and bread crumbs
- Dredge the chicken breasts in this mixture and place it in baking dish
- Bake uncovered for at least 30 to 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Grill over medium flame 20 minutes, or until done, turning once.
Goan Fish Curry
- 1 kg fish cleaned and cut into pieces
- 1 1/2" lump of tamarind
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 7-8 dry red chilies
- 2 table spoons garlic paste
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 whole coconut grated
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 2 table spoons coriander powder
- 2 table spoons cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 2 green chilies slit
- 2 table spoons vegetable/ canola/ sunflower cooking oil
- Hot water for making gravy
- Salt to taste
- First of all, you should soak the tamarind in 1/2 a cup of hot water for fifteen minutes.
- For making good mix with water, mash the tamarind with fingers. Use a sieve for extracting the pulp. Once it’s done, keep the pulp aside.
- Put all the spices with onion, tomato, ginger, garlic and dried red chilies. Add tamarind puree to this mixture, put into the food processor, and grind it for making a smooth paste.
- Heat a large and deep pan on a medium flame. Pour the oil to the pan and heat it.
- Add the paste prepared earlier with green chilies to the pan and fry it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add minimum of two cups of water to make it gravy and bring the gravy to a boil. If you want more gravy, add more water to the mixture.
- Minimize the flame to a simmer and cook it for ten more minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Add the pieces of fish gently to the gravy and cook it for ten minutes.
- Covering the pan at the time of cooking is not recommended.
- Turn off the flame and serve delicious Goan fish curry with plain boiled rice.
- 1/2 cup Pizza or pasta sauce
- 3 English muffins, split (6 halves)
- Pizza toppings (you can choose any 3):
- Chopped broccoli
- Grated carrots
- Sliced mushrooms
- Pineapple chunks
- Sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Chopped green or red pepper
- Spread one or two tablespoon sauces on each muffin half.
- Arrange the chosen toppings on the "crust" in a single layer. You can Use three or more colors.
- Sprinkle one or two tablespoon cheese on each pizza.
- Put pizzas on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for at least 10 minutes, or until it is melted.