Diet plays a very crucial role in everybody’s health. It has been seen that people who have switched over to organic food have found a boost in their levels of energy. Not only that, there are other long term benefits like decrease in allergies, colds, quicker recovery from illnesses, and improved complexion too. If you are among the ones who have discovered the benefits of organic food, then don’t you think it’s high time for you to give your pet organic food and help it live a healthy life? The reason why organic food for pets is gaining popularity is because just like humans, pets too can develop food allergies or reactions to certain additives, or pesticide residues in their food. And this has nothing to do with whether the food is premium or not. That is why organic food is proving to be pretty amazing stuff. The potential benefits of organic pet food are many like, reduction of illness and disease, healthier coat and teeth, reduction in skin ailments and allergies, improved energy levels, better weight control as it curbs hunger and makes pets feel more satisfied with small meals, fewer digestive disorders, better overall health and stronger immunity. Besides, it is wholesome, nutritious, and designed to give your pet a healthy and a long life. The only problem is that organic pet foods are very pricey. So, if you want to give your pet the advantage of organic food, and yet keep your expense low then you can choose to cook organic pet food recipes at home instead of buying it from retail stores. Here are some ideas on how to easily prepare organic pet food recipes.
Homemade Organic Dog Food Recipes
Organic Food Recipe For Allergy
- 2 cups Organic Brown Rice
- 2 pounds lean organic Lamb or Mutton (ground)
- 4 teaspoons organic Bone Meal or 2,400 mg Calcium or 1 1/3 tablespoon organic Eggshell (powdered)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 4 cups filtered Water
- Boil the rice in 4 cups of filtered water.
- Now, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- To use longer, store it in a refrigerator.
Organic Food Recipe For Diabetes
- 1/2 cup raw Organic Chicken (ground)
- 1/2 cup raw Chicken Liver
- 1/2 cup cooked Brown Rice or Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup raw Zucchini or Carrots or cooked Green Beans (finely grated)
- Vegetable Broth
- Mix all the ingredients except the broth.
- Now moisten it with the vegetable broth.
Organic Food Recipe Stool Softening
- 1 tablespoons Organic Baby Food Vegetables and Meat (without onions)
- 1/2 teaspoons melted Butter
- 1/8 teaspoons Psyllium Husks (ground)
- 1/8 teaspoons Bran (powdered)
- 2 tablespoon Water
- Combine all the above ingredients.
- Mix water and adjust for desired consistency.
Organic Chicken And Rice Diet
- 1/4 cup Organic Chicken Breast (cooked)
- 1/2 ounce Clams (chopped in juice)
- 1/2 cup Organic long-grain Rice (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon Chicken Fat
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt Substitute (potassium chloride)
- 1/4 Multiple Vitamin-Mineral Tablet
- 1/10 B complex Vitamin-Trace Mineral Tablet
- Chop the chicken first.
- Now combine all the ingredients.
Organic Meat Cakes
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Brown Rice
- 3 cups Water
- Large Organic Potatoes (grated)
- 4 large Organic Carrots (grated)
- 2 large Organic Celery Stalks (chopped)
- 6 pounds Organic Beef (ground)
- 8 Eggs
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups regular Rolled Oats
- Boil the rice.
- Let it cool. Fluff it with a fork and keep it aside.
- Combine the vegetables, beef, and eggs in a bowl using your hand.
- Add olive oil, salt, rolled oats and rice. Mix well.
- Take a muffin cup and fill it with the prepared mixture. Pat it down.
- Pre heat oven and bake the meat cakes at 205 degrees C for 45 minutes until set.
- Set aside to let it cool.
- Take out the meat cakes from the muffin tin into an aluminum foil and refrigerate in a sealed bag until ready to use.
Organic Pet Cookies
- 2 cups Wheat Germ
- 2.5 ounce Organic Chicken Baby Food (strained)
- 1 teaspoon Water
- Mix the wheat germ, baby food, and water, together in a bowl.
- Knead it into dough and then roll it into 1-inch balls.
- Place the balls in a cookie sheet.
- Use the flat area of a glass or a spoon to flatten the balls in the shape of cookies.
- Bake cookies in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for 25 minutes.