Gynecomastia, commonly known as man-breast, is a syndrome that many men - young and old - suffer from. In fact, the excess fat around their chest, which makes it look saggy and more like a breast, has instilled inferiority complex in many of them. Almost 30 to 50 percent of the males can be found suffering from this problem. The result is that surgery for gynecomastia reduction is becoming more and more popular, with the figures indicating the rise of over 1000% over the last 5 years. However, there are still many men who don’t want to go through a surgeon’s knife and all the pain of a surgery. They should try out the natural cures suggested by the experts, following which will help them get rid of that extra fat and make the chest get back its natural, firm look. Are you also looking for such methods? If yes, then check out the lines that follow and know how to lose man breast without surgery.
Gynecomastia Reduction Without Surgery
- Take natural health supplements, which help boost your body’s natural production of male hormones, such as tribulus. Do not consume any steroids or any artificial testosterones, unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Undertake a weight loss program. Less body weight will make your male breast less obvious. You can even include weight lifting in your weight loss program, specifically targeting the chest. Such a program will also help you produce more testosterones and in turn, will suppress the creation of estrogen, which is one of the reasons behind man breast.
- Your everyday diet must include at least 70% of green vegetables, preferably raw vegetables. This will provide your body all the nutrients that your chest cells crave, which will further restore it to its healthy and balanced form.
- Exercise your chest muscles regularly, to keep them strong and toned up. This will help your chest look firm, not droopy or saggy. Target the upper chest while exercising, to make it look broad and firm. These workouts can include various kinds of incline presses.
- Stop the consumption of alcohol and marijuana or any other form of drug. They are known to increase the production of estrogens. They are even bad for your health and cause damage to other organs of the body as well.
- Take up aerobic exercises. Each body has its own ‘sewage system’ that needs to be manually pumped; exercise helps achieve this through deep breathing. Exercise will also help your chest cells to get rid of the waste, therefore cleaning the area and returning the chest to its natural form.
- Consume at least 3 liters of pure water everyday. It will help the body flush out fatty deposits and also aid blood flow around the body. The cell in your chest will receive proper oxygen, stay healthy and make the area fit and tight.