Naruto is one of the most popular cartoon characters amongst kids right now. He is a fictional character from the Naruto universe and is a young ninja from Konoha, a fictional village. Through the series, he works towards a single mission - to become Hokage i.e. the village leader of Konoha. With the kind of popularity that the character is enjoying these days, it hardly comes as a surprise that it is one of the favorite pastimes of kids these days to draw Naruto on paper. If your little one is also a Naruto fan, make use of the easy steps given below to teach him how to draw the front view of the character. You will be rewarded with a huge smile of his/ her face and no mischief for at least one hour.
Draw Naruto Character
- As the first step in drawing Naruto, you will have to trace its head on a piece of paper, in the form of a circle.
- At the bottom of the circle, draw a rounded triangular shape. This will comprise of the chin and cheekbones of Naruto.
- In this step, you have to draw the eyes of Naruto, which will be in a round shape. Even the pupils of the eyes will be round and large. The eyes will have to be drawn in between the top and bottom of the circle.
- The next step will require you to darken the top eyelashes. So, don't sharpen your pencil till this step is complete.
- Next, you have to add eyebrows on top of the eyes, while making sure that they are slightly bent.
- For the nose, draw a curved line, which will indicate the nose as well as the nostrils.
- The mouth will look the best in the form of a smile. So, draw a simple, slightly curved line below the nose.
- The ears of Naruto will comprise of a curved line and will be a bit shaded. They will start at eye level and end at the nose.
- Naruto has whiskers as well. So, do not forget to add three whiskers on each of his cheeks.
- Now, draw a headband or bandana around Naruto's forehead, making sure that it gets covered. The bandana/headband is widest at the center of the forehead and gets thinner as we move towards the sides.
- The hair will be drawn above the headband. You do not have to show the hair strands separately, just show assorted clumps of hair, preferably in the form of spikes.
- Look back at the drawing and make corrections, if any, and remove all the extra lines.
- Have you have in front of you is a drawing of Naruto, one of the most popular cartoon characters in the world.
- Before you attempt to draw Naruto, it is advisable to see the cartoon at least once. This will make sure that you do not end up doing mistakes.