While wedding is mostly about the bride and groom, one should not forget that the parents of the to-be couple are equally important as well. Their role is not just limited to bringing the bride and the groom into this wonderful world, but also nurturing them to be responsible adults. In most of the weddings, it’s the bride and the groom, who receive all the gifts and presents, while the parents remain ignored. Make your wedding a little different by giving a sweet memorable gift to your parents; to acknowledge their hard work and sacrifice they went through in making you what you are. In case you are confused as to what gift to give to your parents on your wedding day, do not fret. In the following lines, we have provided innovative wedding gift ideas for your parents that are sure to bring a smile on their face.
Wedding Gifts For Parents
- One of the most creative wedding gifts for parents would be to make a photo collage. For this, you need to collect some of the most memorable photographs, right from the time you were born until the wedding day. Make a collage out of these and laminate the same. Your parents would be more than happy to receive such a thoughtful gift from you.
- Personalized photo frame serves as the best choice, when it comes to giving wedding gifts to parents. To personalize the photo frame, engrave in it a heart-warming poem about the love that you have deep in your heart for the two of them. Add to it a cute and memorable photograph of your family.
- How about adding some comfort ratio for you parents? You can do this by gifting your parents personalized wedding embroidered pillows. Every time they would go to sleep, they would be reminded of you.
- Personalized handkerchief makes popular wedding gift options for parents. For this, first get hold of a nice lacy handkerchief. The next step would be to impersonate your feelings on the kerchief, with the help of a small poem or quote.
- Keepsakes make impressive gift options when it comes to gifting parents. Get a nice keepsake box for your parents, wherein they can keep their treasured items. Every time they would open the box, they would be reminded of you, your love and concern.
- Though this might sound foolish, but small things go a long way in reflecting our love and concern to our parents. Gift your parents a scrap book, which contains a directory of memorable photographs and your thoughts. Even in your absence, this scrap book would remind them of you and your love.
- Another great option for wedding gifts for parents is a heart shaped frame with a clock. You can even personalize the gift by engraving a line of two of your feelings into the heart shaped frame.
- Coffee mugs may sound ordinary gift items, but, believe it or not, by putting in a little effort you can personalize the gift item, making it one of the best gift options ever available. Get a cup each for you mom and dad and personalize in it by etching on it a quote or poem that speaks about your feelings.