Life is the greatest mystery on this earth. Why we are here or how we are here nobody knows. So, we are forced to go through life by giving our own purposes and values. Naturally, for such a complex entity the opinions would be far numerous and varied. For some, life can be a ‘tale told by an idiot’ while for others it can take the form of ‘flowers in spring’. We tend to view life through a glass. Where what we think it is depends on what we get from it. Every day is a constant fight with life, when we fail to understand that all life wants is to hold its hand and enjoy it. You spend your life looking for meaning when it is what we make it to be. The value you give to life is what makes it meaningful and worth living. Different people have different opinions about life and no one is or can be wrong. But to have a better understanding on life you need to take the opinions of the wise. Some may be cynical while some may be humorous but in the end you are the better judge. In the article given below are some short quotes about life that may give you a definite understanding of what it is and what it means.
Famous Quotations & Sayings About Life
- “And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years”.
- “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on”.
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced”.
- “Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward”.
- “Where there is love there is life”.
- “The purpose of life is a life of purpose”.
- “A life without cause is a life without effect”.
- “Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow”.
- “I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it”.
- “In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular”.
- “When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained”.
- “My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot”.
- “I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it”.
- “Life is like a blanket too short. You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder; but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night”.
- “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can”.
- “Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once”.
Dennis P. Costea, Jr.
- “Life: It is about the gift not the package it comes in”.
Edwin Arlington Robinson
- “Life is the game that must be played”.
- “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life”.
- “Life is the sum of all your choices”.
- “There is no wealth but life”.
- “Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out”.
- “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone”.
- “We should give meaning to life, not wait for life to give us meaning”.
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow”.
- “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching”.
- “Life is simple, its just not easy”.
- “We are born wet, naked, and hungry. Then things get worse”.
- “Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up”.
- “Living involves tearing up one rough draft after another”.
- “Why torture yourself when life'll do it for you?”