It isn’t easy to please men yet there are some great pointers that can spice up your relationship. Create a space of trust and openness between you and your boyfriend by keeping the romantic ideas flowing. The best key to create trust and openness is vulnerability. Men are more attracted to women who let themselves to be vulnerable. He will be naturally more vulnerable and romantic to you as you reveal your vulnerabilities. A few romantic ideas are given here that can make your boyfriend’s heart melt, create a juicy moment or simply let him know that you love him. Spoil your boyfriend and make him feel special by trying any of the few ideas given here in the following lines.
Romantic Things To Do For Your Boyfriend
Beautiful Morning Surprise
- Make a few preparations beforehand and plan this on a weekend when you have ample time to spend together.
- Prepare a beautiful breakfast for your boyfriend. You can get chocolate chip waffles and toast them, add some whipped cream and top it with slices of fresh strawberries and cherries.
- Add a few of his favorite cookies and make a cup of hot chocolate. Add a few flowers to the breakfast tray.
- Take this breakfast by the bedside and wake him up with a sweet good morning kiss. Curl up in the bed while having the breakfast and spend time together.
Candlelight Dinner With A Twist
- Roll up your sleeves and cook a sumptuous meal at home, not to forget your boyfriend’s favorite recipe.
- Get a bottle of forest wine and arrange the table for a perfect candlelight dinner.
- You can create a surprise for your boyfriend to add a twist to the old-fashioned candlelight dinner.
- Gather all your favorite digital photographs and video snippets and make a video. Add your boyfriend’s favorite romantic songs in the background.
- Play the video, enjoy the dinner and relive your cherished memories.
Spa at Home
- Instead of you getting a good back massage, give your boyfriend some pampering skin treatments.
- Have some soothing aromatherapy candles to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Arrange a massage table with padded yoga mat and some disposable sheets.
- Play some relaxing music in the background at a low volume.
- Warm up some oil and give a soothing massage to your boyfriend.
- Prepare a homemade rejuvenating body pack or a facemask and apply to on him.
- Draw him to a relaxing bath with rose petals and aromatherapy oils in a bath tub while the pack is in the process of drying. Let him enjoy the refreshing bath.
Sleep over his Shoulders
During any long journey while both of you are sitting beside each other, lean towards your boyfriend’s shoulder and sleep, if possible. This is one of the most romantic things you can do for your boyfriend, he sure is going to love it.
Teach Him or Learn Something
The best romantic way to get intimate is to teach your boyfriend something that you know very well. For example, if you are good at guitar, teach him to play guitar or if he is good at something, ask him to teach you how to do that. These activities often end up in a romantic note and can trigger your boyfriend.
Try a New Kiss
Romance can better be enhanced by kissing your boyfriend in a different style. Try a few new kisses on him. Surprise him with an unexpected kiss such as the King kiss or the Zorbit kiss or the Butterfly kiss or the Un-kiss.