Do you know anything about man? Yes. Men lie. Men don’t care. Men love football. Good but do you anything about YOUR man? That’s tricky. Isn’t it? All you know is just the clichés that the whole world knows. However, to know your guy, you need specifics like “what does he like” or, “what is he like when he’s not with you”. Maybe that’s why some of you, in a harmless effort to know your guy, go through his wallet, his wardrobe and even his toilets. However, of course, that doesn’t help. It may tell you that he probably laundries once a month and bathes once in two but you’ll never know what’s going on in that head. So what if his brain floats in beer; you’ll still have to invade that dirty territory, called his mind, to know him for what he really is. And this may not confirm your suspicions that he’s a psycho killer but it’ll definitely tell you a lot about his fond memories. Try these questions and figure out your guy’s fond memories and feel free to deal with him if his ex is a fonder memory than you!
Fun Questions To Ask A Boy
We are what our experiences make us and it’s his experiences that have molded him. You need to know the answers to these questions to know who or what you are dealing with. If his beliefs compliment yours, you might just get along really well.
- What are the 5 things that you think attract me to you?
- What, according to you, are the 5 flaws of your personality?
- Why did you break-up with your ex?
- What has been the hardest time in your life?
- What would you like to change in your past?
- What would your ideal girl be like?
- What is your fondest memory with your folks?
- When was the last time you cried?
- What turns you on?
- Do you think love cannot exist without lust?
- What is your idea of a romantic date?
- What is the one impulsive thing you regret doing?
- Do you abuse a lot?
- What do you think about verbally abusing women?
- What do you prefer – smoking or drinking?
He tells you he likes you but you need to make sure what his actual feelings are before you take a plunge. These questions will help you ascertain if he has actually fallen for you or if his feelings are just a temporary phase or a crush.
- Why do you like me?
- How can you describe me in one line?
- What is that one thing which you would really want to change about me?
- What is your fondest memory of us?
- When and how did I hurt you the most?
- Would you drift away if ours were a long distance relationship?
- How would you react to you not being the first guy in my life?
- Which of my friends do you appreciate?
- What do your friends think about me?
- Do you see us together in another 1/3/5 year or so?
- Which would be that one song that you’ll dedicate to me?
- Which of the gifts that I’ve given you has been the closest to your heart?
- How have I, according to your friends, changed you since the time we’ve met?
- Would you want to change anything about us?
- Do you think we could be great friends?
Once you know his personality and the depth of his feelings for you, you might want to do something special for him. The following questions will help you gain insights into those aspects of his life that he considers insignificant but can be really fun to know. In addition, this information will also help you customise gifts for him whenever you want.
- What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
- Which celebrity would you like to be?
- Which comic superhero would you like to be?
- What do you think you were in you past life?
- What would you want to be incarnated as?
- Which female celebrity gets your hormones raging?
- What is your all-time favourite movie?
- What do/did you call your grandparents?
- What special would you do for me if it was my last day on earth?
- What school activities did you participate in?
- Which place do you want to go most?
- Which flowers will you like giving me?
- If I dumped you, would you forget me or get back at me?
- Do you think gifts are a waste of time?
- If you had a lot of money, where would we go on vacation?
These questions will help you in figuring out your guy’s personality but make sure you don’t hand him the questionnaire or he’ll think you are nuts. Take your time and drop these questions subtly into the conversation to get his genuine opinions and then see if you can get along.