Instead of being loaded with nutrients, nowadays, our bodies are becoming a storehouse of toxins as more and more people gorge on junk and processed foods. These foods fill the body with cholesterol and it results in the accumulation of fats. As a result, more and more people are faced with obesity. The thing that is even worse than being obese is the work that is required to lose weight. With a plethora of diet plans at your disposal, it’s a challenge to decide which one to choose. You try one and after sometime, you find it not working and then skip to the next diet plan. In this way, you keep hopping from one diet plan to the other without any success. The main drawback of these diets is that they require strict adherence, which can tire out most people. For thes kind of people, detox drinks are the best. They keep you energized, supply the body with essential nutrients, eliminate toxins, and in the process rid you of your excess fat. These drinks are appetizing and so they don’t tend to bore even if you drink regularly. To know more on the detox drinks to lose weight read the article given below.
What Are The Detox Drinks For Losing Weight?
- The best natural detox drink is the tea as it creates a balance between the productive and expulsion forces present in the body. Tea is the best way to detoxify the body and also to lose weight. Ginger tea, dandelion tea, peppermint tea, and green tea are the best detox drink to lose weight. Consume tea daily to burn cholesterol and lose weight.
- Another drink that can help you lose weight is the lemon cayenne pepper drink. It clears the digestive system and also detoxifies the body. To make this drink take a large glass of water and add 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice. Now add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Stir the water thoroughly and drink 6 to 12 glasses a day.
- Cranberry juice increases the metabolism, which helps in the burning of body fat. Drink cranberry juice regularly to stay trim and fit. To prepare cranberry juice detox, mix one part of cranberry juice in 4 parts of water. Add one teaspoon of psyllium fiber and one teaspoon of pectin. Mix well and drink it a little before breakfast. Cranberry detox diet should be followed by a diet of fruits and vegetables. You can also have this drink before lunch and dinner if your diet afterwards contains less protein.
- Cabbage, either as a soup or as a drink is great if you want to control your weight. It detoxifies the liver and also increases the metabolism. To make this detox drink, blend together 125 grams cabbage, 1 lemon, 25 gram celery, 250 grams pear, 1 inch ginger root, in half a liter of water. Garnish the drink with mint leaves.
- Another detox drink that you can easily make at home to lose weight is the potassium juice. Blend 3 carrots, 3 celery stalks, half a bunch of spinach and half a bunch of parsley. Drink this regularly to keep your weight under control.
- To lose weight you should burn your calories and provide the body with important nutrients. The best way to do this is with a detox drink. Prepare one by blending together 1 cup spinach, 3-4 carrots with tops, 1 handful chopped parsley, 1 handful raw walnuts, 2-3 celery stalks, ½ inch peeled & sliced fresh ginger root, 1 beet (peeled & quartered), ½ cup fruits juice, and ¼ cup filtered water. Drink this two to three times a day regularly.