The benefits of Aloe Vera, in terms of health, have long been recognized by people. In fact, it has been used for medicinal and skin care purposes since ages. The best health benefit of Aloe Vera is on your digestive tract. Aloe replenishes your body naturally, with the essential amino acids contained in it. It also supplies your body with its daily dose of essential vitamins and minerals. One of the other health benefits of aloe includes controlling diabetes. Aloe can be used to make a complete range of healthy and delectable recipes. Explore the article to know some nutritious and appetizing Aloe vera recipes.
Healthy Aloe Vera Recipes
Aloe Vera Chicken Soup
- Fine Aloe Vera Leaves
- 1 Chicken (chopped into chunks)
- 2 dozen Peppercorns ( crushed)
- 5 Red Dates
- 2 liters Water
- Salt (according to taste)
- Wash the Aloe Vera leaves and split their skin apart. Then, cut the leaves into a few slices.
- Mix chicken, crushed peppercorns, red dates and water. Double boil this mixture for about 2 hrs.
- Once the mixture has boiled properly, add Aloe Vera slices and continue boiling for another half an hour
- Add salt according to taste and your hot Aloe Vera soup is ready.
Poached Aloe Recipe
- 2 large Aloe Leaves (peeled and cubed)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Lime (juice)
- Chop the aloe into small cubes.
- Put sugar and lime juice in a saucepan and add aloe cubes to it.
- Cook the mixture over low heat, until the liquid thickens and the cubes display the texture of hardened grapes.
- Allow it to cool and serve over plain yoghurt.
Strawberry-Honey Aloe Smoothie
- 1 pound Strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced(
- 1/2 cup Ginger Tea
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 8 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- Cut the strawberries into half and set them aside.
- Now, put lemon juice, ginger tea, strawberries and Aloe Vera gel in the blending jar and blend until smooth.
- You can also add ice cream and yoghurt in the mixture and whip it for some time to make it creamier.
- Your strawberry-honey aloe smoothie is ready!!
Aloe Vera Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Favorite Dressing (Italian, ranch, oil & vinegar, etc)
- 2 tbsp Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate
- 1 tsp Cod Liver Oil
- 1 tsp Lecithin granules
- 1 tsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- First of all, prepare your favorite salad dressing and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and put the Aloe Vera juice concentrate in it, along with cod liver oil. Mix well.
- Now, add lecithin granules and nutritional yeast flakes to the bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Add the dressing to salads, vegetables, soups, etc. Keep the leftover dressing in the fridge, where it would keep for the next 7-10 days.