What better way to delight your guests at the party than by serving grilled lobster tails? Sounds wonderful!! This yummy delicacy not only tastes luscious, but is fit for any occasion. The best aspect about grilled lobster tail is that it is extremely easy to prepare, which makes it a must-be in every party menu. Making grilled lobster tail requires little or no effort and the dish can be prepared with just two to three ingredients, which ends the pain for searching for any specific item. To get the recipe for grilling lobster tails, just read through the following lines.
Grilled Lobster Tails Recipe
- 2 Lobster Tails
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Firstly, check if the lobster tails are frozen. If yes, then place them in a plastic bag and submerge them in a warm bowl of water. This would thaw them back to room temperature.
- In the meantime, make the basting sauce. For this, take a small pan and place it on heat. Now, add some butter to it and melt the same. Once the butter gets melted, remove the pan from heat and add minced garlic to it. Add lemon juice to the above mixture and stir properly.
- When the lobster comes back to room temperature, start by cutting it lengthwise, to expose the meat.
- Now, using a brush, thoroughly baste the flesh side of the tails with the butter mixture
- For grilling, clean and grease the grill with oil and set it to medium heat.
- When the grill is hot, give the lobster tails one last baste, add a bit of salt and pepper and place them on it, flesh-side down.
- Cook the tails flesh-down for about 4 to 5 minutes, until light grill-marks show. Now, flip the lobster tails to grill the shell side.
- Baste with the butter mixture several times during the next 3 to 6 minutes, until the lobster meat is firm and opaque.
- The yummy frilled lobster tails are ready to be gorged upon!!
- 6 Lobster Tails
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- The first step would be to preheat the grill on medium heat.
- In the meantime, cut the lobster tails in half lengthwise, exposing the flesh.
- Take a bowl and combine olive oil, lemon juice, fresh dill, salt and pepper in it.
- Now, brush the above mixture on the flesh of the lobster tails.
- Place the lobster for grilling for about 5 to 7 minutes. At the time of grilling, alternate its sides once.
- The yummy delicacy is ready to be served.
- 4 Lobster Tails, shell on
- 2 tbsp Butter or Margarine, melted
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- Using a kitchen, shear down the center of the base of the tail, to expose the meat.
- Now, peel away the tail cartilage from the bottom to leave meat exposed.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the melted butter with lemon juice.
- Brush this mixture over the exposed meat in the tail and place it (meat side down) on the pre-heated grill.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes. Now, flip the tails and cook further, for 3-5 minutes.
- Once the tail gets curled, know that it is done.
- Serve it with sliced lemon and additional butter, for dipping.