Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Malaika Arora Khan, Karisma Kapoor, with being some of the hottest faces on the earth, what bonds them together is that they are all sexy, svelte and yet healthy mothers. It is hard to believe that, they have gone through the usual grind of maternity, have delivered like us commoners and also been blessed with beautiful children. Not only they got what’s called as a “pregnancy glow” they also managed to lose the extra fat and were able to tuck the tummy to size. Although it is true that they have all the luxuries of the world at their disposal and they can afford the best of trainers, it is also true that with the right intention and right mix of exercises and diet, you too can lose the postpartum belly. Although it is very normal and sometimes very essential to gain weight during pregnancy, it happens that sometimes it stays with us for long especially the “pooch”, the stretched belly after the pregnancy. There are some things you can do to get rid of the postpartum belly. Read on to know the tips by which you can tuck the extra fat of your tummy and lose the postpartum belly.
Tips For Losing Post Baby Tummy
- Start early right from when you are pregnant. Take healthy diet and incorporate lots of vegetables and fruits in your diet. It will not only make you feel full but also will not let any fat stay. You can incorporate simple exercises also in your daily routine.
- Never in any case succumb to junk food. It is not only bad for your weight but is also harmful for your baby too. Whenever you feel hungry, settle for a fruit or salad.
- It is said that the best food for your baby is your breast milk. It is also good for you as breastfeeding helps you burn around 700 calories per day. So feed your baby as often you can and see your weight shedding faster.
- After you have given birth, it is very natural for you to be tired even after little work. However, don’t give yourself to too much rest. Keep yourself active and find yourself with right weight soon.
- When you have given birth, you may feel stressed out all the time and want to have comfort food all the time. Don’t give in to temptation and avoid too much sweet, caffeine and soda pops. Have nutritious healthy breakfast and don’t eat anything after seven at night.
- Take foods, which are helpful in increasing your metabolism, which will help you shed your pounds faster. Acai berries, grapefruits, apples, broccoli, pear, oatmeal, yogurt, and water will increase your metabolism and help you shed the pounds faster.
- You can also wear your baby around you with a baby sling to help you shed pounds. It will also help you and your baby bond better.
- Incorporate multiple exercises in your daily life like pilates and yoga etc. You can also include cardio, sit-ups, and gym balls.
- Set a realistic goal for the weight loss, which you can comfortably achieve. And have patience. Nothing happens overnight and although it will take time, you will find yourself toned and healthy again soon.