No one is born pretty or ugly, so before you start reading this article, it would be wise to remove any such notions from your head. Keeping your face looking pretty is not so much about the makeup you use as it is about how you treat your skin and body. A face is not pretty unless it is maintained well. It does not matter how pretty you think you may be, but if you are not careful and diligent with how you take care of your face all your previous efforts will be in vain. Now that so much has been said about the effort that will be required, it is only fair that you be informed that getting a pretty face is not all that difficult. Most of the things you will need to do to have a pretty face are already a part of your daily routine. All you need to do is to either enhance them or be more frequent in following them.
How To Make Your Face Pretty
If you want to look pretty then these are the tips that can get you there.
- If most of you thought that the first tip will have something to do with make up or the spa, you were wrong. The very first thing you need to do is to get plenty of sleep every single day. It would be advisable to get at least 8 hours of sleep daily. Lack of proper sleep will show up on your face in the form of dark circles and dull skin tone. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing you know!
- The next thing you need to do is to make sure that you eat properly. Eating very little or too much will not help you at all. You should make sure that your meals are appropriate in quantity and full of nourishment.
- Being clean and staying clean will also help you look good. Just a splash of water in the morning will not be enough, especially when you have to deal with all the pollution in the cities. If your skin is not clean then it will look dull and might even develop dark spots.
- Keeping your skin moisturized will also help you look fresh and good all the time. The easiest way to do this is to make sure you drink plenty of water every day. Remember that dry skin does not look good and can be a result of even small things like prolonged exposure to air conditioners.
- Don’t use too much makeup, especially when you need to wear it for extended periods of time, because most makeup generally have lots of chemicals that can harm the skin. It is also a good practice to remove all your makeup before you go to sleep at night.
- A good facial massage will also help since it improves the blood circulation to the face and helps make the skin look alive and healthy.
- Don’t let your skin be exposed to the sun for too long as it can cause it to dry out and get damaged because of the UV radiations from the sun. If you are out in the sun, it is best to wear some sunscreen and if you have oily skin, then choose a cream that is not oily or has very little oil in it.
Following these simple tips will help make sure that your skin looks vibrant and healthy while you look pretty. An occasional indulgence at the spa won’t be such a bad idea either.