The women out there are all geared to throw the burden of the heavy and concealing winter wear. Spring has finally knocked on the door and it is the time to come out of the shell and dazzle with the instinctive charm. The clothes, shoes and accessories popular this spring, present a contrasting blend of natural elements, along with strong human emotions. Hippie culture has hit this season’s fashion, big time. The wild look is on the roll, with a contrasting feminine ballerina appearance. The spring fashion clothing for women is the key to style and celebrating feminism. To explore the latest fashion trends for spring 2008, read on.
Spring Fashion Clothing for Women
- The desired fabrics this spring are floaty, flirty and feminine, with ruffles, lace, pleats, draping cuts and transparent stuff. Go for airy and light weight attires.
- The hot colors this season are silver grey, muted neutrals and flesh tones, freesia (yellow), spring crocus (lilac hues) and pink undertones (such as pink mist, cantaloupe and rococo), apart from hot red, golden olive, snorkel blue, etc.
- The prints and patterns popular in this season are primarily floral prints, along with big, bold geometric designs, psychedelic hippie prints in wild contrasting colors, black and white polka dots or geometrics, tribal, jungle and animal prints, etc.
- The popular styles which will steal the show comprise of maxi dresses, long dresses, flowing skirts, one shoulder necklines, halter necks, safari trousers, off shoulder dresses, etc.
- Accessorize your wardrobe with stuff like big buckled belts, rhinestone, beads, stones, shells, head scarves, hippie head bands, big hats, large totes and bags, which are quite in this spring.
Spring Fashion Shoes for Women
The latest style in footwear comprises of peep toes, ballet flats, gladiator sandals, sculpted wedges, geometric heel shapes, sling back sandals, cork-foot bed sandals, pumps, rubber rain boots, and moccasins. Patent leather and shiny fabrics are in vogue, while adornments such as metallic shades, prints, appliqués, beading and animal prints in shoes are considered hot property. However, while choosing footwear for yourself, do keep in mind that comfort is of utmost importance. Your pick should essentially go with your personality and attire, rather than just aping the fashion parade.