Halloween is about looking weirdly and wickedly good. Once you have chosen the right dress to look the most amazing witch of the party, it's time to know about the right witch makeup to appear different from your run-of-the-mill look. White painted face with glittery substances was earlier enough to look like a witch. But with the changing times, the concept and looks of witch also have got changed. However, before applying any makeup for the occasion, it's recommended to take a patch test at least 48 hours prior to the party when you'll actually apply makeup.
If you find any type of irritation, discontinue the use or try some other better makeup products. Don’t try to lighten your skin, instead use a foundation several shades darker than your own skin tone. Circle your eyes with smudges of black, navy, gray or plum colored eye shadow. Try to smudge the color you’re your eyebrows. And yes, also smudge the color about 1/8 of an inch below the eye. Lips can either be colored in red, blue or black, or can be kept colorless for that perfect witch look. Read further to know more about witch make-up ideas for Halloween.
Witch Makeup Ideas for Halloween
- As foundation is your sole mask, apply it liberally on your face. It doesn’t matter if it thaws during the night, in fact it'll make you look more frightening.
- Go for darker shades while selecting eye shadow, especially blue, black, green, grey, etc. Moreover, you can make it darker by applying more layers of the color.
- To give the impression of colorless lips, apply foundation on lips too. And if you're using lipstick, then use red, black or blue color.
- Use a little darker color blush below the cheekbones to give them a 'sunken' look.
- Apply more layers of mascara to get a better look. It doesn’t matter if mascara clumps, as it'll make you look more interesting.
- Not considering the hair length, you can get the look you want by simply back brushing your hair haphazardly.