Talking about delicacies and delights, wing sauce cannot be far behind. It is extremely important to prepare a great wing sauce recipe when it comes to buffalo or boneless wings. An excellent wing sauce recipe would be one that has a spicy flavor, with a tinge of sweetness. The best aspect about this recipe is it requires little or no effort and you do not require any special ingredients for its preparation. In the following lines, we have provided easy wing sauce recipes that are sure to delight your taste-buds.
Easy Wing Sauce Recipes
Buffalo Wing Recipe
- 10 Chicken Pieces
- ¼ cup Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup Butter
- ½ cup Flour
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- A dash Ground Pepper
- A dash Garlic Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- The first step would be to check whether the wings are dry or not. If they are frozen, make sure you defrost them before starting the cooking process.
- In a small saucepan, mix butter, hot sauce, ground pepper and garlic powder and set it over low heat. Heat the saucepan, until all the butter has melted and the ingredients are well mixed.
- In a bowl, combine flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt. Now, pour this mixture onto the wings.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, to about 375oC. Make sure there is enough oil to cover each of the wings entirely.
- Now, put the wings in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes. This would help the breading stick to the wings at the time of frying.
- Now, heat the oil in a deep frying pan. There should be enough oil to dip the wings in it.
- Fry the wings until they start turning brown. Remove the wings from the oil, to a paper towel and drain well.
- Add the hot sauce, coating each of the wings evenly.
- The yummy Buffalo wings are ready to be served!
Sweet Spicy Chicken Wings
- 6 pounds Chicken Wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 ½ cup Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup Honey
- ¾ cup Butter
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Garlic
- Salt to taste
- The first step would be to preheat the outdoor grill at high temperature.
- Once heated, lightly oil the grill grate and grill the chicken for about 8 to 10 minutes on each side.
- After the chicken has been grilled, remove it to a large roosting pan.
- Now, in a saucepan, mix the hot sauce, butter, honey, garlic salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper and place it on medium heat.
- Simmer the mixture for about 10 minutes, until it is well-blended and heated thoroughly.
- Now, all you need to do is pour the sauce over the grilled chicken wings and stir to coat.
- The scrumptious sweet and spicy chicken wings are ready to be savored upon.