Obviously, the first date of everyone’s life is an unforgettable affair. Since you have to look your best, deciding what to wear on a first date is of course important, but always difficult. Everybody makes quick judgments about what the person is wearing, even if it is done subconsciously. Coming directly to the point, it’s all about having right clothes to look your best. An important key to get right spirit is that you must have style. This doesn’t mean that you have to wear designer clothes and the latest accessories worn by celebrities. It means wearing comfortable clothes and having a confidence about yourself. As a rule of thumb, just concentrate on your good aspects and definitely you’ll look good and have that genuine appeal.
How To Dress Up On First Date
Tips For Girls
Given here are some tips for girls as regards how to dress up and look good on their first date.
- Wear the least possible jewelry because lots of jewelry will make you cheap.
- Don’t apply much make-up as guys usually don’t like overdone make-up. Remember less is definitely more.
- Steer clear of bright colored nail paints and lipsticks.
- Try not to put hair spray, it doesn’t make sense.
- Wear mild perfume in moderate dose and don’t ever smell strong.
- Wear nice clothes and don’t try to look very fashionable or trendy. You don’t know whether your guy likes such trendy outfit or not.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to shop for a dress. Otherwise you’ll get stressed out.
- If you blush or get rosy when you drink alcohol, then it’s better to use a color correcting base.
- Wear a right-size bra to have confidence and if you want, show a bit of cleavage.
Tips For Guys
Usually fashion is associated with girls, but it is equally important for a guy to dress up nicely on the first date. Check out the given tips to impress your girl.
- Don’t wear a suit unless you’re coming from the office itself. And if you’re not comfortable in wearing a suit, don’t wear a suit. Prefer wearing comfortable clothes.
- Always look like that you’ve made an effort to look as smart as possible. Otherwise it looks like insulting your date.
- Don’t wear humorous clothes and accessories. Such type of clothing is not right for a first date.
- Wear clothes that fit properly. Don’t wear very small or very big clothes.
- Avoid wearing jewelry, in case you’re, wear bare minimum.
- Use a little aftershave and don’t overdo it.
- Use anti-perspirant deodorant because wet under arms are never attractive.
- If you’ve very good feet, then only wear sandals. Otherwise, go for shoes.
- If you’ve no idea about fashion, don’t try to impress your date with your knowledge of fashion. Remember girls are better in this respect.
- If you have tattoos, it is better to keep them covered for the first date. Probably your girl doesn’t like it. Moreover, tattoos can be questionable.
- Remember to compliment your date on what she is wearing. All females love to be flattered.