A flat stomach has become a real life fantasy for almost every young person nowadays. Men or women, teens or adults, the yearning for flat abs is ever increasing in people and leading to a situation where they are ready to try out almost anything to make their dream come true. The alternative methods available in the market are easy and less time consuming, but hardly effective. Moreover, such techniques have several health implications. Thus, the best way to burn the fat on your belly is by eating foods that help the process, followed by exercising. It will not only give your desired physique, but will also give you a young glowing sun and a disease- less body. To know what foods flatten your stomach/ belly, read on.
List of Foods That Help Lose Belly Fat
- Eggs are high in protein and even help the body in burning fat. Moreover, eggs contain vitamin B12, which significantly helps the body in breaking down the fat and burning it as well.
- Low fat dietary products have also been found to help in burning fat. They not only strengthen the bones, but also assist in getting rid of the unwanted fat. Thus, one should consume fatless yoghurt and low fat milk to lose weight quickly. Hence, one should have dairy products made from toned or skimmed milk.
- Beans are a very good source of protein, fiber and iron. However, make sure you avoid the refried quality, which contains loads of saturated fat.
- Oatmeal is yet another beneficial food item, which contains loads of soluble fiber. It helps in keeping the blood cholesterol level low and also flushes the bad digestive acids out of the system. The unsweetened and unflavored one is the best to eat to get all health benefits.
- Olive oil is a vital source of ‘good fat’, which keeps the blood cholesterol level low and helps in burning fat. The oil is rich in monounsaturated fat and thus, has many health benefits.
- Whole grain food items contain loads of fiber and minerals, benefiting your body considerably. In effect, instead of white breads and pastas, go for whole grain breads and other items.
- Almonds are also said to reduce body fat and have manifold health benefits as well. Eating at least 6 almonds in the morning will promote the protein in it to burn fat.
- Taking grapefruit diet lowers insulin levels and encourages weight loss in a person.
- Fresh and seasonal fruits and vegetables, when taken before a meal, in the form of salad, will reduce your temptation to binge on fatty foods. Moreover, since they are eaten slowly, the mind gets filling indication from the stomach. They are less in calories and provide enough fiber to reduce weight. They also make the perfect snack between meals.
- Green tea also makes up for a perfect beverage to reduce weight as it helps burn an average of 266 calories per day. In addition to this, its antioxidant properties give many health benefits to the body.