Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and you are busy planning how you will spend the day with your sweetheart. Tell me one thing, have you given a little thought as to what are you going to wear on that day. It is such a special day and you need to look your best. The time and consideration that you put in for selecting the dress will go a long way in showing how much this day, and the person with whom you are going to spend it with, means to you. We have provided a number of ideas below to help you in dressing perfectly on Valentine’s Day. Just check out the dresses and outfits listed below and take your pick.
Valentine’s Day Attire for Guys
- If you are going for a date in the evening, black is the color to wear. You can wear black jeans or trousers, with a maroon or wine colored t-shirt/shirt.
- If you are going out with your partner for lunch, it is advisable to go for pastel shades. Light blues, creams, browns work the best for the day.
- If you are planning to watch a movie with your girlfriend/wife, casual look will be the best. Dress up in a clean pair of denims and team it up with turtle neck tees.
- For a formal dinner or a music concert, you are supposed to dress up in formals. A black suit, with a plain, bright shirt will work the best. You can also wear a scarf for jazzing up the look.
- If you are planning to dance away the night, funky is the keyword. Dress up in khakis or cargo, teamed with a round neck or v-neck t-shirt. Gel up your hair, wear a bracelet and get ready to party.
Valentine’s Day Attire for Girls
- If you are going out for lunch, avoid wearing bright clothes. It is best to stick to subtle colors like pinks, cream, beiges, blues, yellows, etc. Amongst these, I would recommend pink - girly, yet stylish.
- For a dinner date, you can wear the classy black dress that you bought just a few days back. In the evening, you can also dress up in a sexy red dress and make heads turn.
- For going to movies, casual clothes work the best. It is the time to take out your best pair of jeans and top it with a figure-hugging t-shirt.
- Formals dates, like a formal party or music concert, require formal dressing. You can wear a knee-length skirt and top it with a fitted peasant blouse. You can also go for a one-shoulder dress.
- In case you are going to party in a discothèque, shimmery and glamorous is the look for you. A tank top, teamed with cigarette pants and stilettos, will work just perfect.
- Always remember to use accessories like stylish belts, fashionable bags, classy earrings and delicate bracelets. Make sure to apply light makeup; it definitely adds to your look.