Are you tired of going to cinema halls, shopping malls, restaurants, coffee shops and park for a date with that 'someone special' in your life? If yes, then add spice to your love life by finding new ways of illustrating your passionate love and care for your significant half. This doesn’t mean that you have to spend a fortune. With a little bit of creativity and by just being natural and relaxed, you can fill your moments with enthusiasm and have a romantic encounter with your special person. We are here to help you with ten best dating ideas, which can make your rendezvous a memorable one for the lifetime and bring true intimacy into your relationship.
Top 10 Date Ideas
- Sunset Walk: Going for a long walk along the beach, hand in hand with your love, is indeed very romantic! Taking a stroll at sunset allows ample time for both of your to talk and get closer.
- Slow Dance: The pleasure of slow dance is very different, which is not experienced at the discothèques. Choose a warm corner of your home and play a romantic track for a slow dance with your beloved.
- Moonlight Outdoor Cinema: Rediscover the beauty of the frozen night by planning a moonlight outing, say an outdoor cinema, with your beloved. The mere thought of whispering honeyed words in your loved one’s ears, under the shimmer of moonlight, is romantic in itself!
- Dine Differently: You might have dined with your love in his/her favorite restaurant for countless times. This time, do it differently. One of you will cook the food, while the other prepares the table. Enhance the atmosphere with fresh cut flowers, arranged in a vase, and scented candles.
- Star Gazing: What could be better than a night out, watching the stars with your partner? Spread a blanket on the ground, at your backyard, and lie down on it with your beloved to gaze up the stars.
- Overnight Camp: Hiking is considered one of the most adventurous activities that can be made romantic as well. Choose a spot that is not too difficult to trek. Put on the hiking boots, pack the gear and set out with your partner to breathe some fresh air.
- Boat Ride: Floating on water with your date can be really romantic. Visit your closest marina and hire a boat for the entire day. In order to make the date exciting, ask the rental company to string up lights along the deck and arrange a romantic dinner for two on board.
- Long Drive: A long drive along the countryside with your date can prove to be a joyous experience. Drive down to a romantic spot. Play some romantic CD’s while on the drive and initiate conversation with him/her.
- Art Gallery: Art galleries are amongst the most romantic places. Visit the latest exhibition of paintings from a renowned artist or a local artist. Make sure that the genre of paintings is as per your partner's choice.
- Evening Indoors: There are many possibilities to make a date romantic when you are indoors. A hot frothy bubble bath with your partner is one of the best ways to make passionate love. You can also choose to watch a romantic flick with your beloved, hand in hand, sitting on the couch.