Fantasy always holds a special place in the heart of people. If the said person is a child, the place is sure to be a little more. Tooth fairy is one of the most popular fantasies associated with budding children. When the milk tooth of a child sheds, he leaves it under his pillow, expecting the tooth fairy to take it away while he sleeps, and in exchange, leave a gift for him. She takes the tooth to a special part of her all-white tooth castle in the sky. The myth is popular in US, Ireland, Germany, Italy, South Africa, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Portugal and the UK. Today, it has also become one of the most common costumes for fancy dress. Read on to find ideas on cute and sexy tooth fairy costumes.
Tooth Fairy Costume Ideas
Cute Tooth Fairy Costume
- Big Puffy Dress
- Dental Floss Packs
- Pack of Chiclets
- Poster Board, for wings and wand
- Elastic or String
- Body Glitter and Glitter Hair Spray
- Hot Glue Gun
- Bag of Gold Coins (optional)
- Tiara or Headband (optional)
- Take the puffy dress and adorn it with toothbrushes and dental floss packs.
- For making the necklace, you need to thread the Chiclets onto a piece of thick string and tie a knot.
- To make the wings, you need to cut the poster board in the definite shape and cover it with foil paper, giving it a shiny silvery appearance.
- After the wings are made, attach them to the tooth fairy's shoulders, with the help of strings or elastic.
- The dowel used should also be covered with a foil paper, so that it gives a neat look.
- Cut a tooth out of poster board and glue it to the end of the dowel. Now you have a wand with you as well!
- Make the tooth fairy have a shiny look, by applying some body glitter on the face and hair.
- The other details you can pertain to are include adding a bag of gold coins and a tiara or headband, with a cutout tooth glued to it.
Sexy Tooth Fairy Costume
- Tank Top
- Marking Pen
- Accessories (crown, ring, headband, bag of gold coins)
- On the tank top, make a tooth on the front side and buy a wing and tutu that would gel well with the costume.
- Attach wings at the shoulders of the tooth fairy.
- Wear shorts or boxers underneath the tutu. In case you are wearing shorts, wear long white socks so that you don’t look awful. You should go for black socks if you are wearing black pumps; else, you will look like a school kid.
- After you are done with the costume part, wear a glittering make up and wear tiara on the hair. Go to the party with your perfectly matching accessories. And yes, don’t forget the wand!